a/n

hello lovelies!

just a few things i wanted to say before we get into the book!

this is the rewrite of my other book 'pure lust'! i just felt the other way was getting way off track and too many holes in the plots. it just became a mess. so i decided to rewrite the book and i've been trying to perfect it all for you. i've worked on the entire first act before publishing to make sure my plot actually comes together before publishing which i should've been doing before. i'm actually stuck between each act having a different plot or the entire book be the same one. i know i probably want abt 8 acts but idk yet!

i would love to hear feedback from all of you whether it's negative or not. if i've made a mistake about something, comment it & let me know! i promise you won't be hurting my feelings! if i want to make it as an author, i have to start learning to accept it. plus it motivates me to keep writing knowing that there's others that are reading my stories because i want to perfect my craft for you all.

another thing, while i was deciding on all of my new characters magics, i decided that i still want nat to be the most powerful and be unstoppable. recently, i've finished the originals from the vampire diaries universe and it's given me a lot of inspiration for natlynn. so here's the clear run down.

when nat was little and celeste, being crazed with power and fear, bought special blood and forced it inside of her body. so hers blood has been tainted since she was little. now like tvdu, she'll have to die in order to come back as a demon but she's cursed to drink the blood of dark souls aka bad people to survive. she'll have the compulsion ability but no special herb to block that or that can harm her.

she has the fangs and veins like them and her irises will turn a bright yellow. she doesn't have the supernatural strength or speed but is strong alone from her assassin abilities. she also has the advanced hearing and nose but she isn't able to smell certain people scents like the dragon slayers. she can heal herself if she's hurt but there's only one way to kill her which is revealed later in the story.

she can't turn people but her bloodline is tainted. for example, her children will inherit it, her grandchildren and so on and so on. so basically anyone who comes from her will have the blood in their veins until they turn.

her bite is lethal to wizards like how werewolves bites are lethal to vampires in tvdu. it'll cause them to slowly grow ill and mad until it kills them. the only cure for her bites are her blood and her blood has the ability to cure any scratches, cuts or anything else.

the first act, she'll still be a regular assassin with the hellfire she learned from her father. but eventually, she'll die and be turned into 'the devils daughter' since it is technically demonic blood. with her physical strength, magic and demonic blood, she's equal in power to acnologia and zeref.

in tvdu, there's three species: vampires, werewolves and witches. to make it more Fairy Tail related, the three species are demons, dragons and wizards. natlynn falls into the demon category once she transitions. later on in the book, you'll see why dragons have their own species because it's beyond our regular dragon slayers and their dragons.

if you don't know what i'm talking abt or if this is a shitty description, then look up the tvdu and see what i'm talking abt :)

her magic is like scorpion's from mortal kombat. she's able to summon weapons and built armies of fiery armies with her flames as hot as hell, hinting it's name. her fire is hotter than natsu's and he isn't able to consume her fire as it will have the affect on him as her bite does. she has a roar just like natsu's and any fire attacks are useless against her as she's used to the heat of fire.

jax's magic is more like sub-zero's from mortal kombat. he has the ability to create ice decoys, weapons, and animations like lyon and gray except his are alive. his ice is black but he's not an ice god slayer like orga, zancrow, and sherria. it's stronger than gray and lyon's. he's able to cause a blizzards, hail storms, avalanches, and ice storms.

parker's magic is like terra's from teen titans. lmfao, i know that's probably lame or whatever but me personally, i thought it was cool. so, like terra, she's able to manipulate rocks, mud or anything earth related into anything she wants it to. monsters, fists, drills or anything she could think of. and just like jax, her creations can live on their own. she can cause earthquakes, mudslides, landslides and sinkholes in the ground.

now, our sweet emery's magic is like starfire and stings. light energy magic she inherited from her mother. her hands will glow a pure white when she's ready to attack. she can't fly like her but she can throw balls of energy and large blasts of energy to blind her enemies. she can create beams of light like sting and like his holy ray, can send multiple beams of light to opponents at once. she's experienced when it comes to mixing herbs and potions.

all of them are extremely skilled in hand to hand combat and with knives, daggers, guns and whatever else weapons they needed for a job. they never found any use for their powers unless they've ran into a problem. i plan on showing their magic within the book instead of always focusing on their assassin nature.

now, i know it's a lot of talk about tvdu and other shows, but all of that have inspired me to create powerful characters and be able to write about them. in the end, everything will be about Fairy Tail which is why feedback is so important to me. there are some scenes that i feel like will fit into this book, but obviously i wont copy it word from word.

full credits to julie plec, hiro mashima, glen murakami, and the creators of mortal kombat for all of their beautiful shows/ video games that i adore. i hope this was helpful for you all and enjoy the show :)

——————

edit :

here's a few references i found if you had an idea of nat's demon face

if you want more, search up klaus mikaelson on pinterest or wherever :)