𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act V ; chapter twelve

——————

Parker's eyes cracked open as the Magnolia sun poured inside Gray's room. She held his duvet to her naked chest, her hair frizzed up as she sat up and realized that she was alone in his bed. She groaned in annoyance, deciding to get up for the day. Grabbing a random black button up she found in the floor, she put it on before walking out his room.

Her bare footsteps echoed through the apartment but she heard the shower running in the bathroom down the hall, deciding to let him enjoy his shower after the night of fun they had. She walked in his kitchen, smiling brightly at the cabinet filled with her favorite coffee. The more she told Gray about her likes and dislikes, the more his apartment was filled with everything she loved.

He went out and bought the coffee pot she liked to use, the same coffee mug she has in Death City and the coffee and cream flavors. His bathroom was stoked with her favorite soaps so she wouldn't have to pack as much when she visited. He was considering making room for her in his closet but she talked him out of it. Either way, she had no one pay attention to every little detail about her like Gray does.

She sat at Gray's kitchen island, eating some of the breakfast she had made for the two of them. She let out a soft gasp at the feeling of two bare arms wrapping around her waist, pulling into a somewhat dry chest. "I could never get over waking up and seeing you in my clothes." He whispered huskily against her ear.

She blushed a light pink as she turned her head and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Someone has to wear them, stripper." She chuckled, earning a glare from him.

"What's the plan for today?" She asked, watching him walk over to the other side and make him a cup of coffee.

Everytime she came into town or he came to Death City, they wanted to spend time together. From going out to eat together or simply laying in her bed all day watching movies, quality time was all she wanted with Gray. "Let's spare." He suggested, turning around and looking over at the confused brunette. "I've never seen your magic before."

"I've never felt the need for it," She shrugged, "My dad taught me how to fight and use every weapon I needed. I only learned magic in honor of my mother, I guess."

"Who taught you earth magic then? If she died giving birth to you?" Gray hesitated in asking. He knew how sensitive the subject was for her.

"You don't have to sound so scared to ask, Fullbuster," Parker giggles, "Remember the woman who she named me after? Jade?"

Gray nodded. "My dad took me to my mom's hometown which is where she lives at. She kept saying how much I reminded her of my mom and then asked Dad if I learned magic yet. So she taught me the same magic she taught Mom, earth manipulation."