𝙕𝙀𝙍𝙊

——————

——————

PURE LUST

Act VII ; chapter zero

——————

Two years. 24 months, 104 weeks and 730 days of peace and quiet. There was no trouble or ruckus in Death City and Magnolia, everything was calm and in order. The dragons and demons had learned to tolerate each other's existence, thanks to their leaders; some of them were caught partying together with no problems. Andre and his family had seem to fall off the face of earth, not hearing anything about them or their dark guilds in the last two years.

The investigation on Emery's parents death came into a cold case, even the personal case they opened on their own. Whoever staged their death planned it perfectly and left no evidence behind to make sure of it. Eventually, Emery called off the investigation, stating that she's made peace with her parents' death and decided to be more cautious.

Natsu and Natlynn's co-parenting lifestyle had remind the same over the last two years. Whenever Natsu returned from a job or was free from his dragon duties, she would send Acelynn to Magnolia to spend a few nights with her father, who she adored more than anything. The Dragneel had grown into her mother's features but she enjoyed the fighting and such things that her father did. The toddler was now old enough to walk even though she gave her parents trouble on the subject.

Natlynn's leadership became easier for her as the demons trusted her with their entire lives. She hasn't once let them down or back out on her word, proving that she was fighting for them everyday. Her, Jasper and Goro were extremely close, she trusted them more than ever. Jasper had began to grow small feelings for the single mother, but kept them hidden as he didn't want to ruin their relationship.

Winter and Natlynn's relationship had grown slowly but surely. They still threw smart remarks to one another every blue moon, but they tolerated each other enough as Acelynn's mother and Natsu's wife. But, Natlynn knew she could trust her daughter's life in her arms, knowing she wouldn't allow harm to her little girl.

Emery and Laxus' relationship had grown stronger over the last two years, their little girl growing with them. Summer was much like Acelynn, crawling and attempting to learn how to walk. Unlike her cousin, Summer looked more like her father but unfortunately had both of their stubbornness. Watching Laxus with their daughter made her heart melt seeing as she could get him to do anything she wanted and had him wrapped around her little finger.

After calling off the investigation with her parents, she took over their casino business which she quickly learned had underground operations as well. Luckily for her, she adapted quickly to her new work style, moving into a bigger home in Magnolia. As much as she loved Death City, she didn't want to travel back and forth. She knew eventually that she would be forced to move back and she loved it here in Magnolia. Everything she worked hard for was here in Magnolia.

Jax and Lucy's relationship had grown more stronger in the past two years, him moving her out to Death City and getting their own home together. It was hard for Lucy to move away from Magnolia and Fairy Tail but she knew how much Death City meant to Jax, no matter how much he protested.

The two of them welcomed a baby boy, Storm Ruben, who was already one years old. Storm had his mother's blonde hair and brown eyes but it was clear, much like Acelynn, he was taking his father's personality as he acted like a menace towards everyone. Shortly after he was born, Lucy and Jax eloped. Parker and Natlynn were furious but after awhile, they accepted that they didn't get to plan another wedding.

Unfortunately, a year ago, Luis had fell ill. He couldn't move out the bed as much, he always felt weak and was always tired. Jax took over his businesses for him, not wanting him to have unnecessary stress on him. Of course, Jax was worried sick about his grandfather, but he was strong. He knew he would make it out of whatever illness was attacking him. Luis was overjoyed when he laid eyes on his great grandson. Jax wanted his son to experience Luis' love just like he did growing up.

Shortly after Lucy and Jax, Parker finally had her son. Greyson Fullbuster, she refused for him to be a junior so this was the closest thing Gray was going to get. Greyson and Storm were very close for them to only be one years old; when they were together, they act like terrors towards everyone. Daniel adored his grandson just like Luis did, especially since his middle name was his name. Parker enjoyed being a mother, if she could stay home with Greyson all day, she would.

Parker and Gray moved in together in Magnolia, finding a bigger apartment for the three of them. Gray found himself falling more in love with Parker every day, especially when watching her with their son. He wanted to propose to her, he just didn't know how to or when. Parker always knew when he was hiding something from her and would try to find it when he wasn't looking. He knew he had to hide the ring somewhere else until it was time. But even so, he knew she was the girl he wanted for the rest of his life.

Two years of peace.

Two years of nothing happening as the four of them enjoyed their lives with their new families. But as always, living the life they lived and with the last names they bear granted no peace.

A prophecy placed upon the Dragneels. That each one would fall into the hands of death by murder. Igneel killed by Acnologia, Zeref killed by Mavis, August killed himself, and Larcade killed by Zeref. Only two Dragneels remain, one of them powerful beyond this world.

Two years to plan, two years to learn and study the very prophecy placed upon the Dragneel family. To carry it out, no matter who gotten hurt in the crossfire.

"It's worth it if my little girl's safe."