𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act V ; chapter eleven

——————

"You know you don't have to baby me right?"

Jax watched as Lucy helped guide him to his bedroom in Death City, obviously still concerned with his health. Porlyusica assured that Natlynn's blood had healed his serious issues but still warned to take everyday lightly, which she knew he wouldn't. Her arm was around his waist and his arm was around her shoulders, leaning onto her for support. He still felt slightly weak but his strength was growing everyday.

"I'm not babying you, I'm making sure you're okay." Lucy retorted.

"Just a few months ago, you couldn't stand my presence and now you wanna help? I didn't think I made that good of an impression." He teased, which made Lucy blush a light pink as they rounded the corner to his bedroom.

"This is my first time in your room," She says, changing the subject of them, "My first time in your house honestly."

To say Jax had a beautiful home was an understatement. She had been inside Natlynn and Parker's home, remembering the black and white elegance of it all. But Jax's house was like royalty, the red and gold clashing together in a perfect aesthetic way. Something straight out of a movie. She snickered as they finally stumbled into his room, not surprised that his room was completely different from his home.

His walls were painted a dark red but it still had a boyish theme to it. All of his awards and trophy's from school displayed on one wall, a king sized bed with black and red pillows, a red duvet and a black headboard. Frames of Natlynn, Parker, Emery and them over the years hung on the walls and an image with all four of them displayed on his nightstand. His room was slightly messy with dirty clothes all over the floor and some trash, but it all fit Jax.

She guided him onto the bed, propping him up as he relaxed against his pillows. She saw him reaching for a pack of cigarettes but she quickly snatched the box from his reach, giving him a stern glare. "No sir, you remember what Porlyusica said." She scolded.

"You're killing me here, baby." Jax whined.

Lucy blushed a light pink at the nickname, the two of them not establishing their relationship status yet. Sure, both of them said 'I love you' but Lucy wanted to hear it from his mouth, to hear him confirm that she was his and he was hers. Jax noticed her blush and smiled softly, "You're cute when you blush."

"Remember when you said that you wouldn't mind having a daughter?" Lucy spoke softly, fiddling with her fingers. "Do you see that future with me?"