𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

Act I ; chapter seven

——————

The group of Fairies swiftly moved throughout the forest, their footsteps were the only sound heard as they raced to the magical vehicle awaiting them at the entrance of the forest. The girls still hadn't woken up from Levy's spell which they were grateful for, but they had grown worried for when they did awake. Emery probably wouldn't freak out that much, she would be understanding. She would politely ask to return to her city. Parker obviously had a temper, she would explode  on all of them. Natlynn..she was the problem. They couldn't read her, what she was feeling at the moment or what she was about to do. It worried them.

"Are we almost there?" Lucy whined, slowly getting out of breath from the melons on her chest.

"Come on, blondie. Just a few more minutes." Laxus tried to encourage but it came out more like a threat which scared her.

"I don't like how silent it is. Someone is bound to come searching for them." Erza pointed out, glancing at the three unconscious girls.

"I say we drop them off and haul ass." Gajeel mumbled, trying not to yell and awake the blonde that was cuddling into his chest.

"Erza has a point, it's too quiet. There's no way possible someone hasn't noticed they're gone." Levy agreed with the swordswoman, cutting her eye at the three girls.

Erza bumped into Laxus's back as he suddenly stopped in his tracks. She was about to scold him but the sound of a gun being cocked caught all of their attention. They all looked to see Jax with a cold gaze in his eyes as he aimed his gun at Laxus' temple. The lightening mage grumbled under his breath as he held his hands up and everyone followed suite except Gajeel, Gray and Natsu.

"Laxus Dreyar. Son of Ivan and Grandson of Makarov, why am I surprised?" Jax's tone has changed from the playful cocky one he had before. It was deadly, icy cold and any sign of playfulness was long gone from his face. They saw how clenched his jaw was and the glint of evilness in his eyes. "Of course you came to save your friends."

"Do I know you?" Laxus spat out but careful with his tone. From Lucy and Wendy's description, he was mad in the head.

"How rude of me? Jax Ruben." He introduces. His eyes difted to Natlynn, Parker and Emery. They had softened for a minute at the realization that they were unharmed but his scowl returned as he looked back up at the wizards. "Why the hell do you have them?"