𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

Act II ; chapter five

——————

Emery has been to a few sleepovers in her childhood, for birthday parties with families her mother and father knew. She didn't consider sleeping at Natlynn and Parker's as a sleepover since she was basically living there. Either way, she had never experienced an adult sleepover like the one she was at right now. They were all gathered in the living room, keeping conversations flowing between themselves as they waited for the pizza to arrive. Cana had finally brought more wine for everyone else and Erza quickly hid it from the alcoholic.

The doorbell ringing caught everyone's attention as a chorus of cheers was heard at the realization that the food had arrived. Levy, as the owner of the apartment, answered the door to a kind redhead with three large boxes of pizzas.

"I'll grab the wine." Emery suggested, getting up and walking to the kitchen as Levy came back inside. She grabbed enough wine glasses for everyone as she grabbed three bottles of red wine. She giggled to herself, already seeing where the night was going.

"So what's the latest topic at the guild, ladies?" Evergreen spoke up.

"Where the hell is Lisanna?" Cana asks, looking over at the bartender. Emery thought it was odd to see her in light clothing but it would've been weirder to see her in her normal attire at a sleepover.

"Who's Lisanna?" The light wizard asked when she reached the living room, sitting in between Lucy and Evergreen as she passed out glasses.

"Oh, my little sister. I don't think you've met her but she's actually sweet once you do. Anyways, she said she had something important to do, I think it's something with Bixslow." Mira giggled at the end, the rest of them joining in.

"Bixslow?"

Erza hit Mira softly on the shoulder, "She doesn't know about your crazy pairings yet."

"I completely forgot!" Mira sweatdropped. "I'm what you call, Fairy Tail's matchmaker-"

"More like an crazed fan girl who ships random people." Carla cut in, snickering under her breath. Mira sent her a playful glare before turning back to the blonde.

"My top 3 OTP's are Jerza, Gajevy and NaLu. Everman has its moments." She winked towards the fuming Evergreen. "Gajeel and Levy, Natsu and Lucy and Erza and Jellal."