𝙏𝙀𝙉

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act V ; chapter ten

——————

Natlynn had never felt this amount of stress than she has for the last few days; she think she was growing a gray hair at the age of 18. She missed her childhood, without all of the abuse in it. When her and Parker would have picnics at the park with Emery, when Jax taught her how to ride a bike and how to fight properly. When her father would buy her strawberries and reminded her how proud he was of her and all of the movie nights with her uncle, watching movies Herminio wouldn't approve of.

But now, she was an adult. She had adult problems with a child on the way. She was a leader with people to worry about and her baby father's people to worry about also. No matter how many times Jasper told her that everything was okay and him and Goro could handle, she still worried. On top of that, there was countless of unknown wizards and assassins coming for her and her child, not caring who they harmed in the process.

Her security doubled and her demons lurked the city and her home at night, making sure she was entirely safe at all times. She also made a few stay with Parker, Jax and Emery; she couldn't imagine her heartbreak if something happened to them. To her family. Natsu insisted that he didn't need any protection, but she had someone watch him from a distance. Her father and uncle hired assassins to guard her during the day and whenever she went out.

She had nothing for her baby; no nursery, nothing painted in its room, only a few clothes from friends but other than that, that was it. Just an empty room like she wasn't going to give birth in a few months. Her and Natsu haven't discussed anything, no name, where she was going to give birth at. His wedding was next Saturday in Magnolia and the thought of seeing the one person she loved get married to someone else slowly broke her.

She was losing it, losing everything slowly but surely. She felt her mind run wild and be swallowed by thoughts. But today, she wouldn't worry about that. All of her problems will disappear today and reappear tomorrow.

Because today was her gender reveal with Emery.

——————

Natlynn felt guilty for taking such a precious moment from Emery and Laxus but the blonde reassured her that this was something she wanted to share together, a moment between the two of them. The party would be hosted in Emery parent's backyard, considering that they had enough acres for the event. Charlotte was all too excited when Emery asked for her mother's help, knowing how much she loved planning events.