𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act IV ; chapter five

——————

"Love rival!"

Parker grumbled underneath her breath at the sound of Juvia's voice at the door. For the past two full days they've been here, she couldn't stand the mere thought or presence of the rain woman. Parker tried to brush past the name calling and harsh glares but she had grown tired of it, it was an every second thing. Hearing her voice already set Parker off in a bad mood.

"What Juvia?" Parker yelled back, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Gray-sama and Lyon are at the table with breakfast and don't you dare think about sitting next to my love!" Juvia threatened, her voice muffled through the wooden door. Parker rolled her eyes as she heard her receding footsteps echo down the hall. She sat up and looked outside for her window, smiling softly at the white snowflakes falling down.

A few minutes passed by before Parker decided get out of her bed, throwing on her robe and making her entrance. She saw Gray and Juvia on one side of the table and Lyon with a empty chair beside him on the other, a fresh breakfast on the table.

"Parker, you're awake. I thought I was gonna have to drag you out of bed." Gray taunted, shooting a wink towards the brunette.

"I actually wouldn't mind that, Mr. Fullbuster." Parker says, making her a cup of coffee. During the winter times, she didn't enjoy hot chocolate but coffee was a safe space for her. The taste of the coffee with a flavored seasonal creamer brought her joy.

"You can drag me out the bed!"

"No thanks."

"Parker, can you I call you Park?" Lyon attempted to joke. It wasn't like she didn't like him, she tolerated him. But hearing his bickering with Gray and his pathetic attempts to swoon her made Parker grow more irritated with his presence like Juvia's did.

"No, you cannot call me fucking Park. Some old bullies of mine and Nat's used to call me that and I utterly hated it." Parker said, disgust laced in her voice. She took her seat beside Lyon as she stuffed a hasbrown in her mouth.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Lyon apologized.

Parker shrugged before looking at the three mages in front and beside her, "So, what's the activity for the day?"

"Master Ooba said that it's a free day today since our original plan got pushed back until tomorrow. It might be a light snowstorm coming in later on tonight." Lyon explained.