𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act III ; chapter sixteen

——————

Natlynn watched with happy eyes as the movers and designers finish up her family manor. It was a home that has been passed down to their family for generations in the West side of Death City. There was nothing but forest so she knew no one would bother the demons living here. She turned around at the sound of multiple cars pulling up. She smiled as they all gotten out of the cars, staring in awe at the manor in front of them.

"Hi, welcome to your new home!" She beamed. "It's over 2,000 acres owned by the Jacks so you don't have to worry about any intruders and I've decorated for you so all you have to do is move in and feel comfortable."

"Not even 24 hours and already you're making changes, I like you." Jasper smirked which Natlynn returned.

She watched as they all went inside but the buzzing of her phone stopped her. Her face fell at the sight of 'Natsu Dragneel' across her screen. "Natlynn Jack, speaking." She answered.

"Natlynn! Are you doing anything tonight?" Natsu immediately asked.

"I don't know, I'm shocked you're asking since you basically cut me off." She snapped, hearing him exhale a breath.

"I'm sorry for that, okay? I really am but there's somewhere I want to take you tonight and I think you'll really like it." Natsu pleaded on the other line.

Natlynn went silent for a moment, she couldn't deny that she felt some type of connection towards Natsu, the way he made her laugh and blush. Plus, she wanted to know why he suddenly went ghost on her. "Sure, I don't have anything planned. I can try to get a train to Magnolia if you want." She said.

"Actually, I've been in Death City since the Death Gala ended. Meet me at the edge of the forest in the east at 8 o'clock."

She didn't have a chance to ask him why was he in Death City before he hung up on her. She brushed off the anxious feeling she had before walking inside the manor, thanking the workers that went by. She stopped in the courtyard and looking around at the large home. It looked like it was over 600 years old, when the Jacks had settled into Death City.

"Oi, Jack." Jasper called out, which made her turn her head towards him. "This is place is nice, where did you find it?"

"It was passed down to my family throughout the years." Natlynn shrugged. "Hey, can you please call everyone down here? There's something I wanted to discuss."