𝙎𝙄𝙓

——————

——————

PURE LUST

Act VI ; chapter six

——————

Today was finally the day, Emery was about to marry the love of her life. After years of being unloved and only being shown unkindness and little affection, she was about to complete her dream with the man she's been waiting on her to come save her. She looked at the mirror in front of her, smiling brightly as she had gotten done with her makeup.

Natlynn and Parker were running around like chickens, trying to get the last details perfect for Emery's wedding. It was more Parker than Natlynn considering Natlynn was still recovering from her party from last night, the young mother going all out with Cana for her first time going out since she gave birth. Emery finished putting on her earrings as she heard a knock on her door, "Come in!"

The door opened to reveal Natlynn dressed in her robe just like her. All of the bridesmaids were in the other room, getting their makeup and hair done whilst Emery had her own room. "Oh Emmy," Natlynn sighed, walking over to her blonde friend and taking her hands into hers, "You're getting married."

Emery's smile widened as she nodded her head softly, like she was accepting her new life. "I just never thought this day would come, you know?" She spoke softly, looking up and making eye contact with the Jack.

"I am so happy for you. If anybody deserves it, it's you my sweet girl." Natlynn smiled.

"Sounds like your inner mom is coming out." Emery laughed which she joined in. "Thank you, Nat, for everything."

"It's no problem. I'm just glad that one of us is getting their happily ever after." Natlynn smiled, tucking a piece of Emery's hair behind her ear. Hearing Parker scream her name caused Natlynn to pull away from the bride, saying that she would be back after she gotten dressed.

Once Natlynn left, Emery turned to her wedding dress that was still in the bag. She slowly unzipped it, small tears perking into her eyes at the sight. She was about to get married, she had a daughter who was growing more everyday and she finally had the life she always wanted as a child. After all of the horrible things that happened in her life, she made it. This was her day.

——————