𝙊𝙉𝙀

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act V ; chapter one

——————

"GRAY MOVE YOUR ASS!" Parker yelled, desperately trying to find her keys. She heard Gray rushing behind her and Natlynn on the phone yelling at Natsu to throw up outside while one month old Acelynn was in her car seat. They had gotten a call from Laxus that Emery's water broke and they were at Fairy Tail waiting on Porlyusica since they were already there.

"I'M TRYING TO GET SOME PANTS!"

"YOU'RE ALWAYS BOTTOMLESS SO WHY DOES IT MATTER NOW!?" Parker yelled. Gray came from downstairs, glaring harshly at his girlfriend but she grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. By the time they reached Fairy Tail, Natlynn and Natsu arrived at the same time.

Natlynn was carrying Acelynn, not caring about Natsu who was slowly struggling to get out. Parker and Natlynn rushed inside, walking upstairs to the infirmary where the door was cracked. They opened the door to see Team Natsu, Thunder Legion, Jax and Makarov standing around Emery's bed and the soft cry of a newborn caught their ears.

"GODDAMNIT WE MISSED IT!" Parker yelled, looking over and glaring at Gray and the sick dragon slayer beside him.

"It's fine, P." Emery giggled.

"No, it's not." She pouted, brushing past Jax to get a peek of her niece. She had her parents blonde hair and blue eyes, looking like her father. "What's her name?"

"Summer Dreyar." Emery answered, looking up at Laxus as he gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"I can't believe you've made me a great grandfather," Makarov sniffled, "I'm so proud of you."

"Laxus a daddy? Let's see how this goes." Evergreen laughed, which everyone joined in.

"The fact that we gotta be right back in a delivery room nine months from now." Gray grumbled, looking over at Lucy.

After seeing Acelynn, Jax was determined to have a little girl. From his bedroom, to hers, the kitchen, bathroom and living room, she was finally pregnant and due in June. "Now, it's wedding time!" Natlynn beamed, clapping her hands softly.

Emery smiled brightly at Natlynn's words, remembering that her wedding date was approaching. Their original agreement being to wait until Summer was born first then the wedding. "A baby named Summer born in the fall, ironic." Jax smirked, sending a wink to his best friend.