𝙎𝙄𝙓

warning: contains smut!

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act V ; chapter six

——————

Parker brushed past all of the Magnolia citizens as she made her way to her lover waiting for her. The two of them had grown closer together since the winter trip a few months ago, she finally learned why he and Lyon had a stripping problem. She found a slight skip in her step as she gotten closer, a warm smile spreading on his lips as she got closer.

She stood on her tiptoes and planted a soft kiss on his icy lips. He reminded her of a winter wonderland, his snowy scent was her favorite. "You're in a good mood, you usually have a scowl from the people on the train." Gray comments, throwing his arm around her shoulders as they walked off towards his apartment.

"There wasn't that many annoying children." Parker snickered causing him to join in. She wrapped her arm around his waist as they continued their walk through the town. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead which caused her to smile more. "What's the plan for tonight?" She asked.

"I was thinking we could watch some movies and eat some snacks? Have a chill day before you go back tomorrow." Gray shrugged.

Parker smiled softly, "Once everything with Natlynn slows down, I'll be able to stay for more than one night."

"Let's be honest, Parker, nothing is ever going to slow down in your family."

Gray happily opened the front door for his lover when they reached his apartment door, allowing her to step inside first. Parker looked around at the blankets on the couch and the smell of popcorn invading her noise. She turned around to face him, "All of this for me?" Parker grinned at him.

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"Because you're a grumpy snowman who hates physical touch." Parker snickered, him glaring at the brunette. "I'm kidding."

Parker took off her boots and sat them next to the door, remembering the manners her father taught her when she was young. She waited for Gray as he put in the first movie for the night. She curled up beside him, snuggling into his coldness despite it being springtime. Gray still gotten nervous when she touched his biceps or anything he thought was sexual which made her cackle.

They never reached intimacy passed kissing, something he still blushed and gotten nervous about. Parker wanted to take it there but only if he wanted to. Her emerald orbs darted from his face to his lips, watching them wrap around the straw of his drink. She bit her lip softly, taking away his drink.