𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

——————

——————

PURE LUST

act VI ; chapter five

——————

Parker stared at her fourth pregnancy test in awe, tears filling her green orbs. 'Pregnant' was what it read, she finally caught the pregnancy virus. She covered her mouth in disbelief as she gently picked it up, holding it closely to her face as she read it over and over. She knew this would eventually happen, her and Gray always had sex whenever they visited one another and she couldn't remember the last time they used a condom or he pulled out.

She had her suspicions when she had gotten sick and her feet kept getting swollen, but missing her period was her biggest sign. She gripped the test in her hand before slowly walking down the hallway to her room where he was peacefully sleeping. She had snuck and bought the tests before he came to Death City earlier and waited until later on in the night. She wanted to make sure her delusions weren't true but now they were.

She slowly creaked open the door, her bare feet making small moves across her tile floor as she put one knee on the bed, leaning over and shaking him softly. "Gray." She called out softly, shaking his naked shoulder a bit more harder.

Gray, who was laying on his stomach, turned his head towards the brunette as he slowly woke up. He cracked his right eye open, "What?" He groggily asked. Parker didn't say nothing as she put the pregnancy test in his face. He instantly shot up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he took the test from her hands.

Parker nervously looked at him, playing her finger tips as a mix of emotions were shown on his face. She squealed when he shot out the bed, wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her up lightly. He gently set her down before grabbing her face and softly kissing her, a light pink blush spreading across her face.  "Is it real?" He whispered against her lips causing her to giggle as she pulled away from him.

"Yes."

"So we're having a baby?"

Gray's lips engulfed hers as she nodded her head.

——————

The two of them made it seem like they were having their normal date but they were going to the Jack's doctor. Dr. Violet and her family had been working for the Jacks, Rubens and Huntingtons for years as their care takers so she knew she would keep this a secret for her. Parker played with Gray's hoodie as they waited in the lobby, her leg bouncing from anxiety. They had been there since 12, she took another pregnancy test to make sure it was true.