𝙊𝙉𝙀

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act III ; chapter one

——————

Natsu stood in the middle of a mountain, nothing around him but clouds and the tops of mountains surrounding him. He slowly gotten up with confusion inside of him, wondering where the hell he was. Until he realized, this was the mountain that Igneel brought him too. Where he saw his roar for the first time.

"How the hell—" Natsu muttered, stumbling around as he struggled to stand his ground. His eyes widened at the sound of a dragon's roar in the distance, an unfamiliar one to him. "Hello?! Who the hell is there?!"

A loud thud was heard behind him like something landed behind him. He turned around to be met with a white dragon staring down at him with its icy blue eyes. He wanted to panic and freeze but he felt a sense of comfort with it. "Who are you?" He asked.

"My name is Winter. I am an Snow Dragon." Her voice echoed throughout the empty mountains. "You are currently dreaming but I am very much real in the outside world."

"Wait, there's still dragons out?! Where at?!"

"We need your help, Natsu. Before we go extinct to the world."

"Where are you? Are you some type of danger?"

"Help."

——————

Natsu's eyes fluttered open, squinting at the sun beaming down on his face. He heard Happy's loud snores beside him and his mumbles, something about roasted fish. Natsu ignored his friend before sitting up, staring down at the blanket at his ankles as he pondered back to his dreams.

He couldn't remember the last time he dreamed about dragons or that certain spot. He couldn't even remember the last time he dreamt about Igneel. But something about it, something about Winter felt all too real to him like she was really right there in front of him. He brushed it off as his feet hit the cold floor under him, the signs of winter coming.

He left Happy to his own company and headed towards the shower. As he stood under the hot water, he couldn't help but think about Winter and whether his dream was true or not. He hadn't heard of any other dragons besides of the five gods and he would've remembered a Snow Dragon, which he didn't even think was a possibility. But then again snow was an element, Gray worked with snow sometimes.