𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

trigger warning: mentions and descriptions of verbal and physical abuse! descriptions of blood/ murder ——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act III ; chapter twelve

——————

He was at it again, he was out cheating again and Emery knew it. Her boyfriend, James, was out cheating on her and all she could do was wait for him to come home after he was done fucking some random whore for the fifth time this week. There wasn't much she could say anyways, as long as she had another body to lay beside at night.

Her boyfriend was a beautiful ginger, captivating hazel eyes to draw any girl in. He was the soccer captain at the private school she attended, accidentally bumping into one another in the hallway. Parker and Natlynn were the ones that set her up, not knowing they set her into the most draining relationship of her life.

They've been dating for two years, but it was only a year and a half ago he began to cheat. He was attempting to hide it at first but then he didn't care. He would grope girls in schools, endlessly flirt with them in her face or talk about their bodies in front of her. Comparing her body to others and belittled her any chance he got.

Her friends were furious at his behavior, saying how much of a snob he was. But no matter how much they wanted to interfere, they couldn't out of respect of Emery. She knew people talked about her during school, calling her dumb and clueless to being in a relationship with someone who treated her so horribly.

She tried to overlook his sloppiness, his lack of taking responsibilities and his anger which he had a lot of. He was more like a child than a man, moving in with Emery and making her take care of him. She felt more of a mom than a girlfriend. Someone who gave him a free home every night after coming back from doing whatever it was he was doing.

James didn't come from a rich family like her and her friends did, his mother stayed in the poor side of Death City. The only why he gotten in was a scholarship of the good grades he made. James was a wizard, a nature wizard who controlled vines and plants. He wasn't as strong as everyone else and offended got bullied for it. The kids would tease him about his mother working at diner on the outskirts. So, he was more than thrilled when he began dating a Huntington.

But she loved him and when she loves, she loves hard. She just wanted someone to fill the void she felt at the loss of her parents who were never around. But, she tried to end it but it didn't turn out the way she wanted him to. First, he threatened to take his own life if she left which scared her to death. But the second time, he grew angry at her, throwing her against the brick wall outside her house. Try explaining to an angry Jax that you fell down your steps and that's why you have a big bruise on your back.