𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

——————

——————

PURE LUST

Act VI ; chapter three

——————

Since Natlynn basically put Natsu on guild arrest, him and Acelynn were bored out of their minds. Natsu being Natsu didn't listen to the brunette's warning and decided to take the small girl to see the dragons. The two Dragneels and exceed were walking towards the clearing where the dragons called home shortly after the wedding, seeing the children running around.

When Natsu entered, everyone turned their heads towards him and greeted him as he walked by. He smiled at Acelynn, who was looking around with joy in her eyes. He headed straight towards Frost's hut, both of their scents filling up his nose. He pulled back the curtain to see Frost and Winter talking with a unfamiliar brunette, his wife's arms crossed against her chest as she slightly glared at her.

"Winter?" Natsu said, making himself known amongst the three women. Frost looked up at him, her eyes falling on Acelynn, "Natsu, you brought the little one." She commented.

Winter tore away her glare from the brunette as she made her way towards her husband, kissing him softly on the cheek and smiling at the child. Natsu and the brunette made eye contact, her mischievous brown eyes flinching with something he couldn't recognize. He had never seen her around before and if Winter was glaring at her, who could she be?

"Who's this?" Natsu asked.

Winter rolled her eyes, "This is Mila, she's a old childhood rival of mines. She's a dragon like us, she uses Earth Dragon Slaying magic."

"Beat her a couple of times and take over her title as champion and all of the sudden, you're the enemy." Mila laughed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Earth? I don't think I've ever heard of that one."

"There's more dragons with different types of magics than the ones you're used to," Mila states, "You must be Natsu Dragneel, Igneel's son."

"You knew my Dad?"

"Everyone loved Igneel, just from what I heard, he was kind dragon. Sucks to see him be killed by one of our own but then again Acnologia wasn't really one of us." Mila answered, sending a sympathetic smile to him.

Natsu nodded softly, slowly growing sad at the mention of Igneel and his death. Watching him die in front of him was something he could never shake out of his head. Winter noticed his dampened state and put a comforting hand on his arm, "Anyways, Mila here because she heard about something; something about your family."