𝙊𝙉𝙀

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

Act I ; chapter one

——————

Fairy Tail. The most powerful guild in Fiore but also the most childish. But, that's what made it home to the members inside. The bar fights started by two certain wizards before a scary redhead shut everything down, the Master complaining about the overflowing bills and complaints from other towns and the Council from a certain team. But that's what made it home. A place to be free.

Makarov sat the bar with his 6th mug for the day, eyes closed as he tried to ignore the childish bickering between Natsu and Gray. Erza was gone on a mission with Lucy, Wendy and Carla so there was no one to stop them. He felt his irk grow more by the second until he heard one of them being slammed against the bar. Before the raging dragon slayer had the chance to sent an attack to the ice mage, a large palm slammed him down into the floorboard.

"Not now, Natsu." Makarov grumbled.

"He hit me first!"

"What are you, eight?! I don't need any more damage from you after your last job!" Makarov scolded, making him slump against the bar in a pout.

The door had opened and they both looked, thinking it was the girls returning but only met with Sting and Rouge with their exceeds. The twin slayers had approached the two of them, Sting explaining that he had some important business he needed to discuss with Makarov. The two guild masters including Rouge went to his office.

"What was that about?" Gray asked the pyro as he walked up to him. Natsu simply shrugged, saying that he had no clue. Makarov popped out a few moments later saying that he needed to see the two men. The atmosphere they felt when they came into the office was deadly and serious.

"Sting needs you two to complete a job." Makarov states.

"A job?! Finally some action!" Natsu exclaimed.

"This is not that kind of job, Natsu." Sting shut down, the pinkie huffing in disappointment. "It's more like a stakeout and gathering info. I would've asked Erza to do it but clearly, she's out. So, I'm going to trust you."

"But don't be afraid to resort to violence if it's needed." Rouge added.

"Key word, needed." Makarov exaggerated, glaring at the mage.

"I got it."

"What's the mission?" Gray asked.

"There's been some rumors within the Council about a man with unknown dark magic that wants to overthrow them and the guilds of Fiore. Considering that Sabertooth and Fairy Tail are the top two guilds, they want us to look into it." Sting begins, "There's a gala tonight in Death City and I know that he'll be there."