𝙏𝙒𝙊

——————

——————

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

act IV ; chapter two

——————

Fairy Tail was all crowded together onto two trains, Team Natsu and the Thunder Legion across from one another. But Natlynn sat up front with Gajeel in an attempt to avoid awkward tension with a certain someone and ruin the train ride.

Natsu watched her from afar, watching the back of her head move everytime Gajeel made her laugh or whenever her and Levy decided to tease the dragon slayer. He felt a longing feeling in his stomach at the sight, attempting to bury the feeling.

Fairy Tail gathered at the entrance where all of the other guilds were present. The four Death City teenagers stared at the different people in awe, recognizing some of them from the articles they saw.

"Natsu! Gajeel!" A blonde beamed as he and a group of people walked over to the group. They had noticed them to be the Twin Dragons, Sting and Rouge. "I'm happy you guys made it safely." Sting grinned.

"It's good to see you too, Sting." Natsu grinned.

Sting's eye cut over to the four beside him, eyeing them with confusion. "And you are?"

"Jax."

"Parker."

"Emery."

"Natlynn."

"Oh, I'm Sting. That's Rouge, Minerva, Yukino, Lector, Frosh, Orga and Rufus." Sting introduced to them, pointing at each one. They all waved at the four of them which they returned.

"He's so adorable!" Natlynn and Emery gushed at Frosh, watching the exceed smile brightly at them. When he said 'Frosh thinks so too', the two girls squealed in delight as they squatted and played with the exceed.

After awhile, they all decided that they would use today to settle and mingle with others before moving onto the activities they had planned. There were rows of cabins, each of them holding four rooms with a kitchen and living room. They were all pleased to decorate however they wanted to.

The guild masters stood in front of the crowd, handing their guild members their respective cabin numbers and the people they were rooming with. Jax leaned against a nearby tree, smoking a cigarette with his card in hand. He glanced down at it with a soft smile on his face.

Jax Ruben
Cabin 8
Roommates: Levy McGarden, Gajeel Redfox, and Lucy Heartfilia.

His heart raced at the thought of being in the same cabin with Lucy, being in the next room as her. He was saddened his friends wasn't there but it brought him comfort knowing someone he knew was there. He killed his cigarette as he saw the three of them approaching him with cards in their hands.