little alec and Jane x caregivers aro,Marcus,caius,y/n swan

Jane and Alec always had urges but the only thing was when they had them they would lock themselves in their room till they were gone and sometimes when they came back they would wet themselves and other things and sometimes when they were guarding the king's aro would see Jane with her thumb in her mouth and alec playing around and then when they went on a mission I happened again but in front of there friend's and when they got back they were sent to there rooms and Demetri and Felix told the master's everything and after that aro, Marcus, Caius talked it over.

and their mate walked in and you say I have an idea if they want to act like a baby then they get baby treatment and now instead of calling you masters they will call us mommy and or daddies and aro say's not a bad idea and you say so from now on they will drink their blood from baby bottles and we will set up a nursery and they will not be on guard duty they will play with toy's and then we see if they grow up or not and then a few day's later you.

 and your mates put the plan into action and when Jane and Alec saw you you said you two are on my guard today and then they followed you to the right where you wanted them and then you open the nursery door and they walk in and you stand by the door and you say see you two have new roles here no more grown up vampire duties you two are now the kings and I baby's and then you say now who want to be changed first and then they say but no we are not baby's and you say oh really like when you were on a mission you two were acting like baby's and then you say see you are baby's because I know the human maids have been washing your sheet's a lot and then you say see you are my baby's look at your pant's and alec start's crying and you walk over to him.

and say it's OK baby boy mama/Dada have you seen the little boy's like you need diapers or pull up's and then you say OK I want to know who is the older and who is the younger baby and Alec says it sissy she nees wolts of help and then you say OK well let's get my baby's in a bath and then dressed and then we go see your daddy's and then some lunch and a nap for you two OK my darlings and you look over and see Jane laying on the floor and you pick her up and say hay baby girl hi and Jane grabs your hair and she starts sucking and pulling on it and Jane babbles and gargles and you say alec come on and he runs over to you and holds your hand and then you say OK let me close the door and then you start running the water and you put bubble bath in it.

and then you put some bath toys in and then you say OK who wants to go in first and Alec says me around his thumb and you say OK my little warrior and then you take his clothes off and put them in the hamper and then you go to pick him up to put him in the tub and he says I big boy do me self's and then he climbs into the tub and then you do the same with Jane except you put her in the tub and then you start off washing Jane and then once she was done you washed alec and alec say tan I pwesae havs 5 more minz tos pway and you say OK and then you say ok my little water bug time to get out and he says 5 morz minz and you say the water is getting cold and then he gets out of the bath and you wrap him in a towel and you walk back into the nursery.

and put Jane on the changing table and put a diaper and a onesie that says a little vampire in training then you put Jane in the baby swing and you pick up Alec and put on a diaper and some cargo shorts and a shirt that had a super hero's on it and then you pick up Jane from the baby swing and alec walks in front of you and you open the nursery door and you leave the door open but close the baby gate and alec runs ahead of you and you walk to the throne room and you say alec you don't run ahead.

 and aro says my dear how are they and you say they are fine and then Alec runs to Aro and says dada and Aro say yes bay boy and then Caius says where's the little with and you say she is right here my love after two hours say come on alec time for lunch and then a nap say bye to your daddy's and then they all kiss you and you say I'll see you later my loves and then you pick Jane up and alec walks to the kitchen and you put Jane in a high chair and then you pick up alec and put him in the high chair next to Jane and you say OK alec I had the human make these and Marcus walks in and he kisses you and kisses Jane.

 alec on the forehead and he says what are you going to feed them my love you say well I learned that you can use blood to make food so I had the human make Alec blood fries and nuggets and dip them in blood and for little Miss j I had them make her blood baby food and alec a sippy cup with blood and for j a bottle of blood and Marcus say you are wonderful my love and you say OK alec you can eat I have to start feeding Jane and you say I found this formula that is blood-based.

and it makes little vampires sleep Marcus says wow my love you thought of everything and then you say that's what is in their cups and then you unbuckle a sleeping Jane from the high chair and Caius says Brother I got him and Caius carry's a sleeping alec to the nursery and you say put him over there where his name is and then you put Jane in her crib and you throw Caius a pacifier for alec and you put one in Jane's mouth and then a few months later jane and alec become your permanent baby's and the kings still had there top guard and on there off day's they were your baby