little Carlisle x caregiver aro and oc Jennifer

Carlisle never told anyone that he was a little and he knew that Esme was Charlie's mate and he knew that they were vampires Carlisle was happy for his sister so he took as many shifts as he could one night he went on a walk the woods and he saw a woman there sitting on a tree stump and he says hello do you need any help and then he walked closer to her and he felt the mate pull and the woman says well he will be pleased that I found our little mate she picks Carlisle up and carries him over to a heavily guarded area and then Jen place's Carlisle down.

and then Jen says are my love come meet our little boy and then Aro walks over and says Carlisle what are you doing here then Jen say he happens to be our little boy and Aro says Jen we talked about this we can't kidnap vampires and then jen says this one is our little mate don't you feel the pull there.

and aro says oh my god how did I not feel it the first time around he is our little boy then jen kisses Carlisle and says oh he is good he did not fight me on coming here Jen says well let's take him back to the Cullen home because he needs to sleep and two I want to find out what age he regresses to.

(back at the Cullen home)

Jen knocks on the door and Alice and Jasper say aro what are you doing here is Carlisle hurt is you carrying him here aro says no our little mate fell asleep on our run over here and then Esme says' I know what they mean.

and then Jen says well he is our third mate and then Aro smiles and then Jen Carrie Carlisle into his room and she lays him on his bed and grabs his suitcase and starts packing his bags Edward says please take care of him and Aro says Esme you're the head of the Olympic coven now and Esme holds onto her mate Charlie swan.

And she says ok and then Jen carried Carlisle back to Volterra and then once they were back at the castle Marcus says ah you found your mate and it seems Felix has too and caius and then in Jen and Aro's room and that's when Carlisle woke up and he's say's where am I and Jen says hay baby boy have a good nap since mama made you sleepy like a human and aro walk in and says hay baby boy and he hands jen a box and then Jen say Carlisle baby boy will you look at mommy and daddy.

And then Carlisle says yes I will lessen Mommy and Jen says that's a good boy will you be our baby boy Carlisle that also means your our submissive so we want to let everybody in the vampire world that your our little boy Jen pulls out a collar and puts it on to Carlisle's neck and locks it and she kisses Carlisle and then aro says your now the prince of the vampire world.

And then Carlisle starts slipping into the headspace and he runs over to his suitcase and grabs his stuffy back bear and holds it and Jennifer says love look someone had slipped into the headspace and then Aro picks up Carlisle and carries him to his nursery and Carlisle says mama, dada wove this and then a few months later Carlisle was full there's and he was crowned prince of the Volturi and they found out that Felix's mate Stacie was the daughter of Jane and Caius wife vallery told him that she has two kids Michael and Cordelia who she found out are also vampires and Alec found his mate rose who was the rose from the titanic.

Hay readers this chapter is a bit odd but it's basically based on my and my friend's role play this is dedicated to Bella/Tracy if you read this your welcome sis.

Carlisle's collar that Jen and Aro gave him