Little jacob x caregivers y/n and

Once Jacob found out that Bella was not going to choose him he felt depressed but he was asked on a date by y/n they were going to dinner on the rez and as he was getting ready he knew that they knew that they knew about vampires and once at the d...

Once Jacob found out that Bella was not going to choose him he felt depressed but he was asked on a date by y/n they were going to dinner on the rez and as he was getting ready he knew that they knew that they knew about vampires and once at the dinner, he walks over to the booth and then they hugged him and they say sorry I was hot so I am wearing shorts and a tank.

top and Jacob knew that y/n would shift soon and after they ate and talked and in the middle of their conversation y/n started to shake and Jacob grabbed y/n hand and drove off with them on his bike towards his place when they got there he carried you off towards the woods and then once there you shifted into a big white and grey and tan wolf you imprinted on him .

And you said it's ok baby you towered over him and he lays down in front of you and he says, mommy/daddy and you say it's ok little one I'm here ok let's shift back and go to my house and go sit there and cuddle and then at y/ns house Jake and y/n cuddled into each other .

A few months later
Y/n Jake come here you need a new pull up baby boy and Jake runs around in his shorts and a messy pull up and y/n pick him up and carry's him into his nursery and once there you changed him and he held onto his wolf plushy and sucks on his pacifier and then later at the pack house bella shows up and Sam and y/n were holding each other kissing because Sam and y/n are in a relationship with each other and imprintes to each other.

Bella says jake hi want to go for a walk in the woods and Jake looks at y/n and y/n says baby boy do you want to go and Jake says no wana bewa meanie and Bella says your no fair your a meanie and Sam walks over to Bella and say's Bella are you a little and Bella says yes but rosalie and emmett my mama and dada .

Jake says bella does Edward know you a little and Bella says he knows but he my husband and I mama Rosalie and dada Emmett's baby and Bella says can y/n please change me and y/n says bella what do you wear pull ups or diapers and bella say diapers because me a young baby and Jake says me a big boy I wear pull ups and bewa wana play toys in my room and y/n says yes let's go to your nursery.

A few years later jake was aloud on vampire land and him and Bella became friends