Wrong universe dark volturi x Dakota and Cameron and Charlie and Daniel

Dakota and Charlie and Cameron and Daniel were on the set of the voturi castle when all of a sudden they all fall to the floor when they woke up they saw that they were outside of the clock tower of the Volturi castle and they see the tour group so they try to mix in and pull up their hoods and then they all stopped outside of the thrown room and the door open and they see Jamie staring at them and then they feel them self's get tackled to the ground and there hoods fall.

and they see a lot of dead body's around them all and then Dakota looks up and she sees herself and says how is this possibly happening there's another me and then Jane says aro would you come over here aro say would you do the honour and Dakota holds out her hand and aro say oh no this will not do now we have to keep you here and then Dakota says no and feel something sharp go into her neck and she blacked out.

and when she woke up she saw Peter and she says Peter please Carlisle turns around says I am sorry what was that sweetheart then Aro walks in and said my dear friend Carlisle how are your little one's doing Carlisle says Kristian and Robert Taylor Nikki and Kellan and Jackson they are doing so good I will show you pictures later and charlie yells you sick bastards you kidnapped then and then Demetri was standing by charlie holding him down and Felix was holding Daniel down and Alec was using his gift on Cameron to make him stay down and Jane was paining Dakota.

and then they all felt something go into their skin and they all screamed and Carlisle says I'm the sorry little one I know it hurts but we need happy babies Then Carlisle heard the screaming go quiet and Cauis say's oh our wives are going to love this and then Marcus says what is sticking out of there pockets and he sees the packet and he pulls it out and says what does the new moon and eclipse and breaking dawn part one and 2 mean and Carlisle say will mine had twilight on them and I read it.

and they seem to know about vampires in their universe of our type but it seam's like a human exposed our kind by using Bella and Edward as pone in this book they should be waking up soon in headspace so let's see who wakes up first and then they see Daniel open his eyes and he let's out a loud cry and then aro say's bring him to there nursery and then charlie opens his eyes and cry's and Felix vamp speeds to the nursery and then the last to wake up together were Dakota and Cameron and aro thanks Carlisle who was now taking his equipment and running back to forks.

and a few days later after they all got settled in they got to see their missing friends and they got the royal status of prince or princess the queens adored them and they loved that they had no more responsibility or now worry about anything but being the Volturi's babies.