little maria and caregivers Jasper and Alice

when maria and the Spanish coven came across Jasper they made Maria turn him because they were tired of looking out for little Maria and then they left her with him while he was still turning into a vampire when he woke up he saw Maria playing with toys in a barn and he walks up to her and says hay baby girl and he sees it looks like she was left alone for three days and he picks her up and says baby can you tell daddy how long have you been alone for and she says I was lone for three days dada and then jasper says well baby girl you ok let's get you a bath.

and Jasper picks her up and carries her to a farmhouse and baths her then he walks into another room and sees a nursery he sets Maria on the changing table and he puts a diaper on Maria and he puts a dress on her and he brushes her hair and she sucks on her thumb and then jasper sees her sucking on her thumb and jasper grabs her thumb out of her mouth and says baby girl no thumb in your mouth and he puts a pacifier in Maria's mouth and then he sits holding her on the rocking chair and rocks with her in the rocking chair giving her diaper pats and he gives her a bottle of a unique formula for little vampires that you mix with blood and then maria says dada does I have a mama.

and Jasper says well I don't know so we may have to find her then in 1940 Maria and Jasper we're walking into a dinner and then they walked over to a booth and then a short woman in a 1940's dress and heals and and good sense of style and then she walks over to the booth that there sitting in the other side of Maria and Jasper and then she says hay there fella  and little one .

And Jasper says what it's you your my other dominant mate and then Maria says mama and Alice says yes I am your mama and Jasper says we're a hole family now and Alice says yes but now we're going to our new coven they only drink animals blood .

Enjoy a photo of Felix and sorry if this is short