1-25

Chapter 1 Calculations

"boom!"

Ye Fei rushed out of a hotel room with a pale face.

As she ran, she hurriedly sorted her clothes.

It was still dark outside, and the room was also pitch-dark. She didn't even see clearly the appearance of the man lying beside her just now.

I rushed out of the hotel, identified where I was, and now I can only take a taxi home. It is really unsafe to walk on the road like this.

As a result, when she touched the pocket, her heart froze.

The phone didn't come out!

But now let her go back, she dare not.

Fortunately, I still have about 70 yuan in cash in my pocket, and it is enough to take a taxi home.

Ye Fei quickly stopped a taxi and reported the address.

She was thinking about it when she was sitting in the back seat alone.

Her memory finally stayed on last night, when Ye Fei sent away the last table of guests at the small restaurant at home.

After tidying up the table, her sister Ye Ningcai was dressed in fashion, walking in with high heels and a Chanel bag on her back.

The appearance of this city's beautiful people is out of tune with a small restaurant.

"Ningning, why are you here?" Mother Ye Xu Huizhen hurriedly walked out from behind the cashier, and held Ye Ning's hand affectionately, "You are so tired from work, why are you running here?"

Ye Fei Xin said, just looking at Ye Ning's outfit, it's not like she just got off work.

Ye Ning smiled and said, "I'm busy with work, and I can't take care of our restaurant, so I can only come and see after work."

Xu Huizhen hurriedly said to Ye Fei: "Ye Fei, look at your sister, you are still thinking about our restaurant at work. You usually have nothing to do with school. You are not happy to ask you to come and help. The home is for you to go to school. But you spend a lot of money, and you just pay your tuition fees here, so what?"

"Ye Fei, are you complaining again?" Ye Ning said unhappily, "You're a sophomore now, and you're not busy. What's wrong with coming back to help? Let me tell you, you don't even have to go to college. You're not one of those people. Going to college and looking for a job.”

Ye Ning let go of Xu Huizhen's hand and went to the cabinet behind the cashier to get two bottles of beer and walked over.

"Even if you don't go to university, isn't there a place for you in our restaurant?" Ye Ning taught her a lesson, "It also saved tuition money, look at how tired our parents are."

"You can go to university, why can't I go to university? Our family doesn't mean that I can't afford to go to university. No matter what I do after graduating in the future, it will be beneficial to learn more and gain more knowledge." Ye Fei said coldly.

Unlike Ye Ning, Ye Ning just wanted to climb up the branches and make herself a superior person.

But Ye Fei really likes cooking, she likes to change the tricks and cook all kinds of dishes.

She can sacrifice all her rest time to help, but she has to learn.

"I don't understand, I went to college, how could I be like a sinner in our family." Ye Fei pursed her lips.

"Ye Fei! Why are you talking to your sister!" Xu Huizhen waved her hand and slapped Ye Fei's back fiercely.

The sound of "snap" sounded painful, as if it was not through the clothes, but directly on the flesh.