1251-1275

Chapter 1251 The way to hit him in the face is always so unique

"Moreover, according to your description, the other party was seriously injured. If that's the case, I should be in the operating room now. And we really haven't received a patient with such a serious injury this morning," the doctor said.

"In this way, you can tell me the patient's name, and I will investigate the system." The doctor said.

"Ye Dezhang." Zheng Tianming described these three words in detail again.

"There is this patient," said the doctor, "but he was either in a car accident, or he was flustered and had low blood sugar. He came here to get a glucose, and his family was hospitalized for a day."

"It turns out that this is the case, then we can rest assured. He is the father-in-law of Mr. Zhao, but Mr. Zhao is currently in a meeting and can't leave, so he asked me to inquire about the situation." Zheng Tianming explained calmly.

"fine."

After hanging up, Zheng Tianming told Zhao Gushen the doctor's original words.

Zhao Gushen immediately replied to Ye Fei: "So, you don't have to worry. At the same time, I have sent someone to the hospital to check the specific situation and what they want to do."

Ye Fei was relieved, sure that her previous guess was correct.

It was just an excuse to lure her back.

As for what to do to deceive her back, Ye Fei didn't know.

It's just that the timing is too coincidental. It's before the game, and it's when Xiao Mo feels danger.

What does Ye Ning want to do?

What damage can it do to her by ruining her game?

Even if she doesn't go to the competition, someone else will be on top, everyone is very strong, even if she doesn't participate in the competition, it doesn't matter.

Ye Ning just wanted to let her lose this opportunity?

But Ye Ning should know no matter how stupid she is, even if she doesn't have this opportunity, she still has many other opportunities.

Could it be that preventing her from going to the competition will have any effect on Zhao Gushen?

Ye Fei frowned, she couldn't figure it out by herself, she asked crisply, "If I don't participate in today's competition, will it have any effect on you?"

"Me?" Zhao Gushen was also taken aback by the question, "How will it affect me?"

Zhao Gushen muttered to himself, pondered for a while, and suddenly remembered: "Ye Ning hasn't broken up with Zhao Guqing yet."

"Not yet?" Ye Fei didn't pay attention to Zhao Guqing and Ye Ning's affairs after she had cheated on Ye Ning before.

Although they didn't meet many times, but after being in the Zhao family for a long time, I still knew something about Zhao Guqing.

As someone who loves face like Zhao Guqing, Ye Ning's actions are like hitting Zhao Guqing in the face, can Zhao Guqing endure it?

Why didn't she see that Zhao Guqing was such a patient person.

"They are in a cooperative relationship now, but only occasionally..." Zhao Gushen was embarrassed to tell Ye Fei too bluntly.

But Ye Fei also understood.

Zhao Guqing really disliked Ye Ning, and did not plan to have any long-term sustainable development relationship with Ye Ning, nor did he plan to develop with Ye Ning.