901-925

Chapter 901 Don't you want to become a fourth aunt?

"If you weren't here and I was alone, I would definitely feel sad and unwilling to lose the game because I was bullied," Ye Fei said.

"I lost the game and was bullied again. I am weak and weak, and it takes a lot of effort to seek justice. I am alone in everything, and I don't have anyone who can cry." Ye Fei said.

"In such a situation, I will definitely feel sad. The more alone I am, the easier it is to think more. I may complain about the unfairness of fate, the badness of the other party, and the complaining about this and that." Ye Fei said.

"But it's different now. I know that there are family members who support me and protect me. I am sad, and you are sad before me." He even finished Ye Fei's sad words first.

Ye Fei didn't have anything to say, she couldn't go on feeling sad.

"I know I won't be wronged in vain, and my family will seek justice for me." Ye Fei said, "I'm not alone. Under such circumstances, I don't feel sad."

"Maybe I'm a little unhappy at the beginning, I did prepare for the final for a long time."

"If I lose the game because of my lack of strength, I admit it." Ye Fei said, "But because of the obvious target, when it first came out, I really couldn't accept it."

After all, it was really hard to accept such a sudden situation.

How can anyone have such a good mentality that they can adjust right away?

"But now, I really don't care." Ye Fei said, "The game is over, and this matter is over."

"It's not over." Zhao Gushen said, "I won't just forget about Zhuang Mingyan."

Originally, Li Xiaoyun still thought that after Ye Fei's competition was over, she would celebrate for Ye Fei.

Li Xiaoyun was very confident in Ye Fei.

I feel that Ye Fei has a high probability of winning the championship.

Even if he failed to win the championship, the second place is still very stable.

Whether it is the first or the second, it is a good result.

Enough to celebrate.

Didn't expect this result.

There is no mood to celebrate now.

Li Xiaoyun said to Ye Fei, "Ye Fei, then I'll go first. After the game is over, you are also free. Let's have a good chat later."

Li Xiaoyun came all the way to see her play.

Apart from talking for a while backstage before the game, I never had the chance to chat with Li Xiaoyun.

Despite today's situation, I really don't have the mood to party.

There's still a bunch of mess in the back to deal with.

But just letting Li Xiaoyun go back like this, Ye Fei always felt empty in her heart.

Ye Fei was about to say something to Li Xiaoyun, but out of the corner of the eye, she caught a glimpse of Zhao Guxian.

Just thought of how the old lady and Lin Lige were worried about Zhao Guxian's divorce when they were in the old house during the Chinese New Year.

Lin Lige also asked Ye Fei to pay attention.

But there was only one Li Xiaoyun beside Ye Fei.

Li Xiaoyun is 27, the same age as Zhao Guxian, but I don't know whose birthday is bigger.