701-725

Chapter 701 What happened to this man today?

"Yeah, Liu Pingyuan, an old fox, didn't even take advantage of our president's wife."

"Originally, we were afraid that the wife of the president would suffer, so we all waited around. If something goes wrong, we can immediately appear to protect the wife of the president. I didn't expect that the wife of the president would give Liu Pingyuan a sentence or two when he opened his mouth. I'm speechless."

All the staff were simply amazed.

Someone whispered: "I originally thought that our president's temperament was such that if we could find a daughter-in-law, we would burn high incense. That's why our president's wife can stand him. Now I think that our president and the president's wife are truly unique. Match!"

"Yeah! This is how our president's wife endures the president. This is clearly a bastard looking at mung bean and seeing the right eye!"

As soon as these words came out, everyone agreed.

The two of them together, the lethality is simply too great.

Zhao Gushen's strength is strong, his mobility is strong, and he is willing to strike.

Ye Fei can block people clearly with just one mouth.

When these two people get together, it is simply a combination of "cheap"!

Looking at it this way, Ye Feike is simply too suitable for Zhao Gushen!

From now on, they don't feel that Ye Fei is difficult at all.

She and Zhao Gushen are the perfect match!

"Keep your voice down, keep your voice down, don't let the president know." Someone reminded.

For a while, Changping employees quickly stopped the discussion and turned to discuss other things.

"What's for lunch today?"

"Where are we going to eat?"

Resolutely no longer discuss matters about the president and the president's wife.

Of course, since then, no one has felt that the president's wife is difficult.

When Zhao Gushen and Ye Fei got together, it was only others who were in trouble, not the two of them.

***

Zhao Gushen and Ye Fei were in the elevator.

This time, the two of them were in Zhao Gushen's own elevator, and no one bothered them.

Zhao Gushen held the food box in one hand and Ye Fei's hand in the other.

He lowered his head and kept looking at Ye Fei.

Seeing Ye Fei, she felt a little dazed. She raised her hand and touched her face: "You've been staring at me, what are you staring at?"

"I'm looking at how you look so smart and have such a good brain. Look at how you treat Liu Pingyuan like that." Zhao Gushen said softly.

He still thinks that Liu Pingyuan's reaction is really funny.

Ye Fei touched herself again: "Can you tell by looking at it like this?"

Zhao Gushen really thought about it seriously, his eyes still fell on Ye Fei's face and did not move away.

"I don't think I can see how such a brain is so useful and smart." Zhao Gushen smiled softly, "I can only see that my little Fei is very beautiful."

Ye Fei's face turned red all of a sudden.

Speaking of which, the man said a lot of nasty things to her, but it was the first time that he praised her for her good looks.