951-975

Chapter 951 Why are they everywhere!

"We use the venue for the competition and belong to the group. Wei Feng is the largest shareholder. Wei Feng is a friend of Zhao Gushen, and Wei Zhiqian's family belongs to the Wei family," said the secretary-general.

Lucas almost couldn't help throwing things: "Why are they everywhere!"

"When did they stretch their hands so long?" Lucas said angrily.

How does it feel that all over the world, there are eight great families everywhere!

Are you so arrogant!

"Our competition is still a large-scale event, with many players, and even if it is a small group, there will be a lot of audiences. And we strive to make the stage well." The secretary-general said.

Especially after watching this year's Changping competition, they were really stimulated and motivated by the way they performed on stage.

It can't be an international competition, and it can't be compared to a domestic competition in Changping, right?

"So now this venue is also the most suitable one for us. The stage can hold up, the venue is big enough, and the venue is also famous." The secretary-general sighed.

At this time, Lucas also connected to several directors' calls to question.

The secretary-general said: "Lucas, if this continues, I don't know what new situation will emerge."

"Our competition is just around the corner, and we don't have much time. If these are all over again, it will definitely be too late. If we start the competition hastily, it is us who will be embarrassed," said the secretary-general.

"Or... Lucas, let's have a good talk with Zhao Gushen?" the secretary said, "Didn't he just want Zhuang Mingyan to leave?"

"Originally, we kept Zhuang Mingyan because of her family's background in China. But now, it seems useless. There is no need to sacrifice our cooking competition to keep Zhuang Mingyan alone." The secretary-general said .

"But now admit defeat, what Zhao Gushen asks is not necessarily as simple as driving Zhuang Mingyan away." Lucas said solemnly.

At this time, another secretary's internal phone rang: "Lucas, it's Mr. Mockesford's call."

"..." Lucas said solemnly, "Come in."

"Mr. Mockesford," cried Lucas.

"What are you making a fuss about! How can it be so big!" On the other end of the phone, Mock Lesford was obviously very angry, and he didn't care about his good attitude towards Lucas.

"Mr. Moclesford, Zhao Gushen has united seven other families that are particularly strong in China. I am just a subsidiary and not their opponent at all." Lucas said.

"So, why did you screw up the relationship in the first place?" asked Mockesford.

"Mr. Mockesford, I was very polite to Zhao Gushen at first, and it also showed our sincerity. It's just that Zhao Gushen deceives people too much. We are obviously equal, but he treats me as him. Like his subordinates, he actually wants me to do things under his command, and I have to give what he wants."

"Mr. Moclesford." Lucas said, "If this company is an independent company and does not belong to the Moclesford Group. Then it is naturally impossible to fight against Zhao Gushen with this company alone. If you want to admit it, I will admit it."

"But if I blindly bow to Zhao Gushen, will the entire Moxifle Group be lower than Changping?" Lucas said.

"Mr. Mockesford, I want to cooperate with Zhao Gushen for a win-win situation, but he is too arrogant, and even interferes in our company's decision-making. Do we really have to tolerate it again and again?"