326-350

Chapter 326 Post one, delete one

At that time, just buy a hot search and it will be over.

It also saves money looking for a marketing account.

She wants to attract fans, in addition to buying navy, she also has several trumpets with rhythm.

You don't need to register any more.

So, Sister Shi Jiu first used the trumpet account to send the photo together with the text asking for Hei Yefei.

Then, he contacted Weibo again and said he wanted to buy hot searches.

Who knows, he had promised a good thing in the morning, but now the other party suddenly regrets it.

It means that this hot search location has been booked, and there is no place.

When she got here, Shi Jiumei didn't feel that there was anything wrong.

After all, the location of the hot search is very popular, especially the first few are very rare.

Shi Jiumei was also ruthless and decided to buy the tenth hot search.

"But wasn't the discussion going well this morning? You also said that the tenth place is still there." Shi Jiumei said, "We've already agreed, you reserve a place for me."

"But you don't have a deposit." The other party said, "Even if you don't pay the full amount, you must at least make a deposit if you want to reserve a place. I haven't waited for your deposit, thinking you don't want it anymore."

"You also know that our hot search position is very popular. If you don't buy it, there are still a lot of people competing. To be honest, the price is much higher than yours." The other party said, "I also work for others, myself. I can't be the master. It must be according to our rules, and the one with the highest price will get it. In fact, I have tried my best to delay you, but I can't hold it anymore. Our leaders are still watching."

"Just now, our leader asked me about the sales of the hot search, what can I do?" The other party said in a very embarrassed way.

"So are you. Since you decided to buy the hot search, why didn't you hurry? Look at what's going on right now." The other party said it was very embarrassing, and Shi Jiumei couldn't complain.

"What about tomorrow's hot searches?" Shi Jiumei asked again.

"Don't say tomorrow's, this month's is gone." The other party said.

As for next month?

I heard that Zhao Gushen blocked all of Shi Jiumei's accounts.

Even if Shi Jiumei opened a trumpet account, she would post one and delete one.

By next month, everything will be cold.

"Next month?" Shi Jiumei couldn't control it for a while, her voice was raised, "It's only the beginning of the month, and by the next month, what other hot searches will I buy!"

"There's no other way, why don't you try to buy the second and third most popular ones?" the other party said, "The first is that there is no way to buy it, there is a lot of traffic, we can't take other people's big traffic. Press it. Besides, fans of other people can also pile up money, no matter how you are alone, you can't compare with the millions of fans of others, right?"

"Thirdly, it's our default location for external sales. These netizens know it well, so they are usually used to promote new TV series, movies, variety shows and the like."

"If you buy the third one, netizens will know that you bought the hot search based on that position. I'm afraid..." The staff didn't finish.

But Shi Jiumei knew that netizens knew that the location was bought.