676-700

Chapter 676

"Of course." Ye Ning said with a smile again, "This is what Ye Fei did when she was young and ignorant. Now she is definitely not like this, let the past things pass."

Ye Ning put all the responsibility on Ye Fei's head.

"Today we are here to discuss your marriage to Zhao Gushen. Although the two of you have obtained the certificate, the wedding has not yet been held, right? There are also the guests' gifts and so on. We have to discuss it. By the way, you are When are you going to have the wedding?"

Ye Fei smiled: "We haven't started to discuss this."

Ye Ning immediately said, "Then it's not too late to discuss now. Let's discuss and discuss while we are all here."

Ye Dezhang thought about it, nodded and said, "We have quite a few relatives in Yecheng, so we have to discuss it in advance, and say hello to those relatives in Yecheng in advance. Those who should be invited to the wedding should be called. "

Ye Dezhang looked at Ye Fei: "Our family has many relatives in Yecheng, but it would be too expensive to have them come all the way, and it's just to attend your wedding. I think they will come after that time. City air tickets and hotel accommodation, don’t let them go.”

As for who to let out, Ye Dezhang didn't say that the Ye family came out, so naturally it was the Zhao family.

Anyway, the Zhao family is rich, where can a little travel and accommodation expenses go?

If the Zhao family is fully covered, they can also give them the face of Ye's family.

Ye Dezhang wanted to raise his eyebrows early in the morning. When he was in Yecheng, their family's life was the most ordinary. Some of their relatives were civil servants, some were in business, and there was a particularly promising son who was a lawyer.

Every year when I visit relatives during the festival, I always listen to them show off.

Although Ye Dezhang is honest, he is still a little vain, and he feels that he is not competent enough in front of his relatives.

Later, when their family had money, he wanted to show it off.

But Ye Ning restrained him again and did not let him go.

Ye Ning is not a low-key and self-effacing person, she is just afraid that Xu Huizhen and Ye Dezhang will show off too much, but instead they will provoke family relatives to ask for money.

So Ye Dezhang had no room to show off, but he was too suffocated.

Fortunately, the Ye family has been prosperous for a few years, otherwise, Ye Dezhang is really afraid that he will be suffocated.

Now that Ye Fei finally married into the Zhao family, Ye Dezhang couldn't hold back any longer.

Anyway, isn't Ye Ning just afraid that relatives will ask the family for money?

Now that the Zhao family is bearing the burden, it is the Zhao family who pays the money, and it is not their turn.

Seeing Ye Dezhang's calculating face, Ye Fei felt stuffy in her heart, and even had difficulty breathing.

Needless to say Xu Huizhen and Ye Ning, she never counted on them.

Let's just say Ye Dezhang, even if he thought about her a little bit, he wouldn't rush to take advantage of the Zhao family when she first married into the Zhao family.

I heard Ye Dezhang say: "There are some relatives in our family who are not in Yecheng, because they are usually too far away, and they can't see each other once a year. I also think they think a lot, and just took the opportunity of the wedding to call them all. Come, my family and I have a good time together."