851-875

Chapter 851 There is such a bachelor at home

The third old man is also a very attentive and thoughtful person.

"Third grandpa." Zhao Gushen shouted, "Fourth uncle, I will officially introduce to you. This is my wife, Ye Fei, and this is our son, Xiao Mo."

"Third grandpa, fourth uncle." Ye Fei cried.

"Grandpa Third, Grandpa Fourth." The little guy also called out.

"Good!" The third old man looked at the little guy with a gentle smile.

Although not like the old man, he hugged the little guy very unreservedly as soon as they met.

But he also greeted the little guy with a smile: "Come on, I prepared snacks for you early in the morning. I heard from your great grandfather that you like to play switch."

The little guy nodded hurriedly: "Recently, there is a new game called Animal Crossing. My grandfather just bought it for me, but I haven't had time to play it yet."

Because New Year's Eve is really busy.

He hasn't been free yet.

"Oh? That's such a coincidence." The third old man smiled and said, "I heard from your great-grandfather that you like to play switch, so I asked someone to buy a set. I also bought the game together. "

"Because I don't know what games are popular now, I asked people to ask what is more popular now and sells well. I just bought this one and came back."

"If you want, you can play here today," said the third old man.

The little guy's eyes were sparkling, and he rubbed his hands together: "Is it okay? Will it not disturb your chat?"

"I think the sound of the game is not too loud, and it doesn't look like watching TV." said the third old man.

If you watch TV, the sound of the TV is loud, then it is inconvenient to chat.

But if the chat is loud and the TV is low, you can't hear what is being said on the TV.

Play games and don't pay so much attention to sound.

When the little guy heard it, he said, "Thank you, Grandpa Third!"

Unexpectedly, just because he came, the third old man specially bought him a switch.

The little guy knows after thinking about it, don't say that the three old masters have bad legs.

Even if he has good legs and feet, he would definitely not like to play such games.

This is because the little guy is coming and bought it specially.

Moreover, the little guy may come once a year.

Just for such a small time, the third old man has prepared so much for the little guy.

It's not about more money than less.

Of course, this little money is nothing to the third old man.

The most important thing is the mind of the third old man.

Can think of the little guy like this, so thoughtful.

Just prepare so much for the little guy who only comes once a year.

The little guy was very moved.

He didn't immediately go to play games.

Instead, he came to Zhao Gushen first and waved to Zhao Gushen.

Zhao Gushen bent down and listened to what the little guy wanted to say.

"Grandpa San is so nice," said the little guy.