276-300

Chapter 276 Strike

"Also, it's not bad for you to help me reply to a message from the opposite sex, especially if the other party's meaning is unclear." Ye Fei didn't think there was anything wrong.

Rather, it felt sweet.

I just didn't expect that Zhao Gushen was quite jealous.

But he was so jealous, Ye Fei felt even sweeter.

At this time, the two of them had no time to take into account Rong Jingyan's mood.

I don't know how shocked Rong Jingyan was when he received such a reply.

Because Ye Fei didn't reply after sending a message to Ye Fei, Rong Jingyan kept waiting.

From time to time, you have to click on WeChat to check it out.

Hearing the WeChat notification sound, he hurriedly clicked to take a look.

However, when he found out that it wasn't Ye Fei's news, he became very irritable.

He was too lazy to reply to messages sent by others.

In addition, the WeChat group that was not set to mute also set the message do not disturb, just waiting for Ye Fei's reply.

Finally, I finally heard a message beep.

When I opened it, I saw that it was Ye Fei's avatar, with a number "1" on it.

Rong Jingyan's heart was raised.

Immediately clicked on the chat window with Ye Fei.

Seeing that Ye Fei sent a voice message.

He clicked it, and who knew that what he heard was not Ye Fei's voice, but a male voice: "Sleep."

Even if he is still a little unfamiliar with Zhao Gushen's voice, it is impossible to recognize it at once.

But I could immediately think that this was a message from Zhao Gushen.

After all this time, Zhao Gushen was still with Ye Fei, right at her house.

Even if I tell myself at this time, it is impossible that the two are not related.

He couldn't comfort himself at all, and there was no relationship between the two.

At this time, Zhao Gushen was still with Ye Fei.

Do the two live together?

Suddenly, Rong Jingyan's mood was more complicated than before.

Naturally, Zhao Gushen and Ye Fei couldn't care about these.

Both of them put aside the matter of Rong Jingyan, Zhao Gushen suddenly felt that his clothes were being pulled a few times with little strength.

Zhao Gushen lowered his head and looked at Ye Fei.

Ye Fei said, "I haven't asked you yet. You told the elders about me and Xiao Mo. Are the elders angry?"

"Angry?" Zhao Gushen asked.

"That's it... I know that Xiao Mo is the child of the Zhao family. But today during the game, Xiao Mo met with the old lady and aunt, and I was in front of the elders. They said a word."

Ye Fei took a deep breath: "Anyone else would be angry."

She didn't want Xiao Mo to leave.

But she can also understand the feelings of Zhao's parents being deceived.

Zhao Gu deeply understood Ye Fei's meaning and did not hide it, and truthfully told Ye Fei the reactions of several elders.

It's not good to hide such a thing to make Ye Fei feel relieved.