501-525

Chapter 501 It's Really A Autumn Wind (2 Chapters In One)

Guo Wenbo took the microphone, but he was not surprised at all, and Zhao Gushen took the stage again.

Ding Ruyun had all counted on Ye Fei's head, so it's no wonder Zhao Gushen could let her go.

However, Guo Wenbo thought that Zhao Gushen would wait for the end of the game to deal with Ding Ruyun.

Unexpectedly, I was still naive.

President Gou wanted to take revenge, he didn't wait a minute, and he took revenge on the spot.

However, when the audience listened to Zhao Gushen's words, no one felt that what he did was too amazing.

"well done!"

"To a shameless villain like Ding Ruyun, that's how it should be!"

"Furthermore, this time, if Ding Ruyun was severely punished, he could also kill the scoundrel and give others a warning, don't try to win the game by such despicable means."

"Yes, whoever maliciously destroys other players' ingredients and framed other players will be severely punished! Who dares to do so!"

"Shen Shao did a good job!"

With the support of the audience, the live broadcast finally ended.

***

Ye family in Yecheng.

After watching the live broadcast, the Ye family members had different moods.

Ye Dezhang was a little relieved, and Ye Fei won the game again.

Ye Fei was away from home for five years, but instead of letting go of her cooking skills, she became more and more enthusiastic.

This fish in soup, the jīng simplified version that is available in many restaurant menus, he can actually make it.

But the real fish soup is very complicated, just like the version that Ye Fei made today.

Ye Dezhang asked himself, he couldn't do it.

Unexpectedly, without him, Ye Fei herself would be able to improve so much.

It can be seen that Ye Fei's talent is really outstanding.

Ye Dezhang felt relieved and sad at the same time.

I feel that Ye Fei is really too ruthless.

Since she has been so successful, why can't she contact him secretly?

It's been five years, and if he hadn't seen it on TV, he wouldn't have known anything.

Ye Dezhang's mood at this time was very complicated.

But overall, I am still happy for Ye Fei.

Xu Huizhen and Ye Ning's mood was much simpler.

They watched with cold eyes, but they didn't expect Ye Fei to win the game.

"I don't even know, Ye Fei's ability has grown so much." Xu Huizhen couldn't help but sarcastically said, "Go straight to the top 15."

Ye Ning smiled and said, "Mom, Ye Fei has improved and achieved such good results. It's a good thing, we should be happy for her."

While speaking, Ye Ning pulled Xu Huizhen's sleeve and winked at Ye Dezhang.

Xu Huizhen pursed her lips and said reluctantly, "Yeah, I'm just happy for her. This child is very capable. After running for five years, even without us, and without your father, continue to teach her how to cook. She's still self-taught."