126-150

Chapter 126 It's Good To Have A foil

"Not bad, and it's good to have a foil for our group. The worse she performs, the more professional she can foil us."

"Haha, after talking for so long, we haven't introduced ourselves yet. After qualifying this time, we have to get in touch in future matches." The first person to speak said.

"Let me introduce myself first. My name is Lou Kangtai, and I'm from Yangcheng."

"What a coincidence, I am your hometown. My name is Xingxinghuo, and I am also from Yangcheng. I know this Lou Kangtai. He is the chef of our most famous Internet celebrity restaurant in Yangcheng. He is very powerful."

"Where, all of you are professional chefs, I'm just a little bit famous in the little Yangcheng." Lou Kangtai said modestly, "There are days outside the sky, and there are people outside people, I don't dare to be arrogant."

However, this humility still cannot hide the essence of pride.

"My name is Fu Jiaxu, I'm from Haixin City, but I work as a sous chef in a restaurant in S city. There's no way, the competition in the restaurant is too fierce, and there are always chefs pressing down, so I want to take this opportunity to sign up. Give it a try and prove yourself. With the experience of Changping Cooking Competition, if I change restaurants, I will have a better chance of becoming a chef.”

"S City, the competition pressure is too great, which restaurant do you work in?" Xingxinghuo asked in surprise.

"I'm in the 'Ran' restaurant." Fu Jiaxu said.

"Brother Niu! That's a famous high-end restaurant!"

Everyone was shocked and in awe.

In an instant, Fu Jiaxu stole Lou Kangtai's limelight.

Lou Kangtai's smile froze.

"Then don't say that you are in our group, just look at the entire competition, and you are ranked first."

"Where, I'm just a sous chef, not a head chef, I'm still far behind." Fu Jiaxu said modestly.

After that, everyone continued to introduce themselves.

"My name is Di Xingguang, from Binyin City."

"My name is Peng Hongyi, from Jincheng."

"Lu Yanghua, from Benli City."

"Tang Bingxia, Bencheng."

"Yin Qiuqiao, from the far city."

"Ding Ruyun, from Huming City."

Although these six people come from different places in their hometowns, they are all working in city b.

At this time, Lou Kangtai, who had been stole the limelight before, suddenly raised his voice and said to Ye Fei, "You are Fei Xiaomo? Isn't this your real name? I've never heard of it. You Fei is the surname."

Different from the fact that they were just getting to know each other, Ye Fei was getting acquainted with everything on the cooking table.

From kitchen utensils to seasonings, so you don't have to worry about getting your hands dirty.

But she also heard what those people said just now.

When they discussed her, including their disdain for her, they did not deliberately lower their voices.

She didn't care about being heard by her at all, probably because she thought she would definitely be out of the audition this time.

I won't see her again in the future, so I don't need to give her face.