601-625

Chapter 601 You Can Replace It

After that, Ye Fei officially became a member of the Zhao family.

Fully integrated into their big family.

No more births.

The old lady wanted to invite a few old friends to share her joy.

But that has to come later.

Now that Ye Fei officially joined the Zhao family on the first day, she still has to celebrate alone with her own family.

This is the real reunion.

Both Zhao Gushen and Ye Fei knew that the elders still had a lot to ask.

Because in such an occasion, it is not appropriate to say too much detail.

Therefore, Zhao Gushen hasn't told them about the specific things.

Hearing the old lady's words at this time, Zhao Gushen agreed: "Okay."

The old lady turned her head and said to Mrs. Wei again: "Today our family has a big happy event. Our Xiaoshen did a beautiful job!"

"Yes, yes!" Old Mrs. Wei nodded with a smile, stretched her hand behind, and pinched it hard on Wei Zhiqian's arm.

It's all this grandson who doesn't live up to his expectations!

When people are single, he is single.

When people are in love, he is single.

When he was married, he was single.

Now the kids in those families are old enough to fall in love early.

He is still single!

Madam Wei is so pissed!

Look at Zhao Gushen, although he got married late, his children are big enough!

As long as you are willing to overtake, there is nothing you can't catch up with!

Wei Zhiqian: "..."

He was almost called out with an "Ow" by the old lady Wei, but he held it back.

It was so painful that his face turned purple.

He doubted whether he kissed his grandson!

"Then you should go back first, and we will celebrate together when we come back," said Mrs. Wei.

Mrs. Qin was about to walk by when she heard the conversation between Mrs. Wei and Mrs. Zhao.

Suddenly I felt the hair stand on end and the back of my neck felt cold.

Intuition is that this is a battlefield, and she can't go from here, otherwise she will suffer.

Mrs. Qin just wanted to run away before Mrs. Zhao and Mrs. Wei found out.

"Old Qin's family!" Mrs. Wei saw it out of the corner of her eye, and before Mrs. Qin slipped away, she quickly grabbed Mrs. Qin and pulled her over.

It's hard to match.

Old lady Qin: "..."

She really wants to go home now.

"By the way, why didn't Xiaomu come today?" said Mrs. Wei.

"He's in the United States and won't be back until next month, so he won't be back in time." The old lady Qin said that fortunately she didn't come back.

Otherwise, we have to be compared to the control group today?

Mrs. Wei secretly sighed, she was lucky.