1076-1100

Chapter 1076 Is this still possible?

Anyway, he has already married Li Xiaoyun.

Purpose achieved.

Could Li Xiaoyun still divorce him because of the title?

Zhao's Theorem is a good one.

"Is this still possible?" The little guy asked Zhao Theorem with some doubts.

"Of course you can." Zhao Theorem nodded, "However, this can only be done when we are in our own family. Outside, when there are outsiders, you still have to call the fourth grandma. After all, there are outsiders, so you can't call others. I don't think we have rules."

The little guy thought about it for a while, and felt that it was acceptable.

Fourth grandpa gave him face, so that he could still be called mother at home.

Then when he is outside, he also wants to give face to the fourth grandfather!

It doesn't matter whether others know it or not, when he is at home, Li Xiaoyun is just his mother.

In fact, Zhao Theorem didn't intend to let the little guy keep calling like that.

However, Zhao Theorem has his own plans.

The little guy is still young, and it is normal for him not to accept it for a while.

When the little guy is older, he doesn't need to be corrected by Zhao's theorem.

Naturally, the habit will be changed.

"Look, I promised you this, now do you have to help me?" Zhao Theorem said, "Isn't it more embarrassing for you?"

The little guy thought about it, nodded and said, "Okay, I promise you."

"Xiao Mo is so nice!" Zhao Theorem praised happily.

One big and one small finally discussed it before leaving the bathroom together.

When the two returned, Ye Fei asked curiously, "How did you two go in and come out together?"

When did the little guy have such a good relationship with Zhao Theorem?

Even when they go to the toilet, are they still waiting for each other?

"I like children. There is only one child in our family. I would like to get along with him more." Zhao Dingli said with a smile.

Zhao Gushen smiled silently and mockingly at Zhao Theorem.

Listen to what you are talking about.

The little guy turned his head and made a mouth to Zhao Theorem: "Gān mom."

full of threats.

Zhao Theorem: "..."

This father and son are really annoying.

But the old lady took the opportunity to say, "You like children so much, so hurry up and get married, have one yourself, and always stick to our little Mo."

"That's right." The old man agreed.

Zhao Theorem: "..."

Say it again!

Hurry up and say the next sentence!

Give a hint to Li Xiaoyun!

Zhao Theorem has been waiting.

Who knows that the old lady will stop talking.

Zhao Theorem: "..."

The old lady was afraid that Li Xiaoyun would be embarrassed. She has said enough today, and she will accept it if she sees it.