1301-1325

Chapter 1301 I'm really sick of it

Now the entire Changping Group has received this email.

Zhao Dingye's assistant also received it.

But he didn't dare to come in and ask for evidence.

For fear of coming in, just when Zhao Dingye was at the height of his anger, he turned his anger on him.

You say it's not wrong.

The assistant dared not move.

And other departments in the company secretly chatted because they were not in front of Zhao Dingye.

Anyway, Zhao Dingye was not there.

Moreover, they are not afraid of being passed on to Zhao Dingye's ears.

Both Zhao Dingye and his son were kicked out of the company.

There is no power at all, how can we take them?

This is really a common celebration.

The staff are so happy.

"Why didn't Mr. Zhao give this order earlier." This was Zhao Gushen.

"Their father and son are powerful in the company. There are five people and six people. They think they have the means and ability. I really feel sick."

"Since they took over the company, our year-end bonus has decreased year by year. I have classmates in Changping and Changlin, and the year-end bonus and various benefits of the two companies are similar."

After all, Changlin is a subsidiary company, but it can maintain the same level as Changping.

This has to be said to be the ability of Zhao Theorem.

After all, even if Changlin's performance is good, its restaurants are limited.

It is definitely incomparable with the Changping Group Corporation.

But in this way, it can be flattened.

It can be said that Zhao's theorem is very good.

But Changyi can't.

In the past, when Zhao Theorem was there, their year-end bonuses and various benefits were also quite a lot.

So I have never envied anyone in the head office.

But since Zhao Dingye took over, the bonus has dropped year by year, not to mention.

The various systems in the company are becoming more and more strict.

Especially for some departments that rely on performance like the marketing department, it is more and more difficult to complete the performance.

Commissions are getting harder and harder to earn.

I even felt that some of the regulations were really difficult for the people, even just to not give that reward.

However, in Changyi, it is not enough, but more than the next.

Although it can't compare to Changping and Changlin, it is a little better than some other companies.

It is not so easy to enter a big company now, and everyone has been working in the company for so many years.

Many benefits are based on years of employment with the company.

It is also unwilling to switch jobs and start over again.

I can only complain while persisting in the company.

"You're not afraid of another one, it's too much?"