976-1000

Chapter 976 looks familiar

"Don't dare." Li Xiaoyun said, "Who doesn't know, although you are an assistant, you are not an ordinary assistant. Even if we are President Lin, we have to call you 'you', and I will not dare to make trouble."

Li Xiaoyun was especially cautious, and he was determined not to make mistakes when facing Changlin's people.

Especially at such an important time.

Rui Changhuai really wanted to cry now.

If I had known that I had just been at Mr. Lin's place, I should have corrected Mr. Lin and Manager Tang as well.

In addition to the business department, people in other departments of the company also felt that Rui Chang was familiar.

There is also a direct recognition of who Rui Changhuai is.

Seeing Li Xiaoyun and Rui Changhuai walking together, they were shocked.

They all sent WeChat inquiries to everyone in the business department.

"Who is the person walking with Li Xiaoyun? It looks familiar."

"Why did Li Xiaoyun walk with Rui Changhuai? Why did Rui Changhuai come to our company?"

"I remember that Zheng Xuelin and Changlin had an episode, right? Why is Li Xiaoyun and Rui Changhuai walking together now?"

These questions, the colleagues in the business department are also confused.

But they also learned from other colleagues that the original person was Rui Changhuai from Changlin!

Everyone looked at Zheng Xuelin.

Wang Honglin raised his voice and asked Lin Lingli: "Lingli, I just saw you taking Rui Changhuai out. What the hell is he here?"

Lin Lingli couldn't help it, so she said bravely, "I don't know either. I asked him, but he wouldn't say it. Besides, who is this person who can be told by me?"

"You really don't know?" Zhou Chuanwu didn't believe it very much. "Anyway, if something happens, it will soon spread in the company. It's useless for you to hide it. Why don't you tell us the truth now."

Lin Lingli pouted and said, "I really don't know. Besides, since it will spread in the company soon, you don't need to ask me now, just wait a moment."

Wang Honglin asked Zheng Xuelin quietly: "Brother Zheng, do you know what's going on?"

Zheng Xuelin shook his head sullenly.

Wang Honglin lowered his voice and asked, "Could it be related to that cooperation? Li Xiaoyun, she won't..."

Zheng Xuelin's face turned cold: "I don't know, I'll know when Li Xiaoyun comes back and ask."

Li Xiaoyun sent Rui Changhuai to the door of the company, and Rui Changhuai said, "Miss Li, you really don't need to send it."

"Then pay attention to safety on the road." Li Xiaoyun said.

Rui Changhuai added: "Your company announced that you will be in charge of cooperation, and there must be colleagues who will not stop. This is because Zheng Xuelin did not do well."

Rui Changhuai thought about it, got closer to Li Xiaoyun, and said in a low voice, "The reason why our president refuses to let Zheng Xuelin be in charge is because of this cooperation. Do you understand?"

Rui Changhuai didn't dare to speak too frankly, for fear of contaminating Li Xiaoyun's ears.

But Li Xiaoyun also understood.