26-50

Chapter 26 Unable to admit

Ye Fei had no choice but to hug her when she heard Ye Xiaomo say loudly, "You can hug me, but my family's Xiao Fei can't be hugged!"

Zhao Gushen sneered, he hugged him when he got in and out of the car!

In the future, he has to continue to hug!

Zhao Gushen's eyes slid coldly over Ye Xiaomo's chubby hand on Ye Fei's body.

Brat, hug it now, you won't have a chance in the future!

Ye Fei didn't dare to let Ye Xiaomo go on.

The usually clever and well-behaved little guy, how could it be like fighting against Zhao Gushen.

"Let's go first." Ye Fei said quickly.

He didn't dare to look at Zhao Gushen, so he hugged Ye Xiaomo and left.

After walking a few steps, Ye Xiaomo twisted a few times in Ye Fei's arms: "Xiao Fei, let me down."

I really let the kindergarten children see how embarrassing he is to be held at his age.

Ye Fei curled her lips: "Didn't you tell me to hold it?"

"Oh, just hold it for a while." Ye Xiaomo advised, "I'll give you a good hug when I get home."

Ye Fei: "..."

This kid really wants face.

In order to take care of Ye Xiaomo's face, Ye Fei still put Ye Xiaomo down.

Zhao Gushen watched Ye Fei and Ye Xiaomo enter the gate of the kindergarten before he got into the car.

I don't know what's going on, but seeing Ye Fei, he actually....

He'd never felt this way before, or he wouldn't have been, having only planted it once five years ago.

And after that time, there was no indulgence at all.

But when she approached her just now, she couldn't help but pull Ye Fei into her arms.

And his heart was touched.

Zhao Gushen lowered his head and looked at the hand that was still holding her waist.

With a flick of his fingertips, he drove to find a parking space.

Ye Fei thought he was sent over by the way and left.

But in fact, he sent them here on purpose, and he did not intend to leave.

Unbeknownst to Ye Fei, she was about to go to Teacher Lin's office with Ye Xiaomo, but was stopped by Teacher Lin at the door.

"Xiao Mo's mother, Xiao Mo." Teacher Lin greeted her with a smile, then lowered her head and asked, "Xiao Mo, how are you? You. Mom said you were also injured."

Ye Xiaomo closed her mouth tightly, hugged Ye Fei's leg, and hid behind Ye Fei, looking aggrieved and a little scared.

Teacher Lin looked at it, and when his mouth moved, it was hard to say anything.

"Is Wang Zishuai's parents here?" Ye Fei asked.

"Come on, but Zi Shuai's mother is in the principal's office now." Teacher Lin said embarrassedly.

Ye Fei raised her eyebrows, what did she say on the phone before?

Teacher Lin also thought of it, even if Wang Zishuai's mother really went to put pressure on the principal to help Wang Zishuai, she would not admit it.

"Mother Xiaomo, don't get me wrong. The two children were fighting. Yesterday, Xiaomo ran out of the kindergarten, and we didn't find out. This is our dereliction of duty. The principal was very angry when he found out, and decided to intervene in person, so he was in the principal's office. handle this."