1151-1175

Chapter 1151 I mean, do you understand?

Li Xiaoyun looked at him in surprise, and Zhao Dingli said with a smile: "You are my girlfriend, you can live with me righteously without feeling inappropriate, right?"

"Clean up, just like last time, don't pack too much, let's come back and clean up slowly." Zhao Theorem said, "This time, you can move all the things in your house to me. You don't have to think about it all the time. come back to live."

Anyway, I have to clean up all at once when I come back, so I just need to clean up what I need for tonight or the next two days.

Far less than what Li Xiaoyun brought back tonight.

Li Xiaoyun blinked.

This is... a girlfriend?

Almost unimaginable.

She herself has not yet adapted to this change in identity.

"Go back tonight?" Li Xiaoyun was a little confused.

"Of course, I'm here to pick you up." The only reason he came here was this one, and he didn't plan to give Li Xiaoyun a second choice.

Li Xiaoyun looked at Zhao's theorem.

When I look at him now, I am looking at my boyfriend.

The mood is really different.

Li Xiaoyun went to pack a few clothes, as well as things that he would use every day, not many.

Because Zhao Theorem has it at home.

The luggage she is packing now is like moving to Zhao Dingli's house for the first time before.

I only took what I needed for two or three days.

Because Zhao's theorem said, I have to come back again when I go back.

When she comes back next time, she will pack up and move all her things.

But this time, the mood was different.

Li Xiaoyun no longer has a burden.

Because she is Zhao Theorem's girlfriend and lives in his house.

Pretty decent meaning.

Li Xiaoyun packed her luggage, and Zhao Theorem couldn't help either, so she didn't know what she was going to bring.

Li Xiaoyun packed up, remembered a question, and asked him: "If... if I didn't promise you just now, I haven't made up my mind yet, should I think about it?"

When Zhao Theorem heard this, he immediately asked, "Have you regretted it?"

"No." Li Xiaoyun said quickly, "I'm just asking you another possibility. Suppose it."

"Unless, you are very confident, you expected it when you came, and I will definitely promise you." Li Xiaoyun said.

"I really don't have this confidence." Zhao Dingli smiled, "So my original plan was, if you agreed, I would take you home immediately."

Take her home.

Li Xiaoyun was very warm listening to what he said.

Zhao Theorem gave her part of his home.

became their home.

"If you say you want to think about it, then I'll take you back and let you think about it at home." Anyway, I just have to take her back first.

Li Xiaoyun: "..."

Zhao Theorem is eating her to the death.

No matter what you choose, you will eventually go back to him.