926-950

Chapter 926 What did you gain?

It's just that although he felt that something was wrong at the time, he never remembered what was wrong.

Now that people are halfway through, they can finally remember.

There was a "pop" of light in his head, as if an electric shock.

It was only when I remembered that Zhao Gushen told him to hold back from contacting Li Xiaoyun.

However, even if he wanted to contact him, he couldn't, he didn't have Li Xiaoyun's contact information!

Whether it was a mobile phone number or WeChat, he forgot to ask Li Xiaoyun for it!

Zhao Theorem: "..."

So, what did he gain from being alone with Li Xiaoyun for so long?

Zhao Theorem suddenly felt that his IQ was offline.

He didn't seem to get anything.

***

On Zhao Gushen's side, he just kicked Zhao Theorem out of the house.

When Zhao Gushen came back, he breathed a sigh of relief: "I finally sent people away, let's go to the movies."

Ye Fei: "..."

Ye Fei's mouth twitched, so Zhao Gushen just flickered Zhao Theorem away in such a hurry?

"Actually, it's not a fool." Zhao Gushen said, "What I said is true, and it is also true to let him go back and think about it."

"Just while he was thinking about this, when he was confused, hurry up and persuade him to leave." Zhao Gushen said, "Otherwise, he doesn't know how long he will stay in our house."

Ye Fei said, are you trying to persuade?

You are taking advantage of people's confusion and pushing them out quickly.

However, Ye Fei didn't feel wronged for Zhao Theorem either.

Don't even look at what time it is, it would be better if Zhao Theorem left earlier.

However, Ye Fei didn't have any thoughts about watching movies at the moment.

The little guy is no longer sleepy because of Zhao's theorem.

At this moment, I followed Zhao Gushen and Ye Fei back to their bedroom.

Before Zhao Theorem was there, Zhao Gushen and Ye Fei did not drink.

So he poured juice for Zhao Theorem.

Zhao Theorem wants to drive, but of course he can't drink.

So at this moment, the red wine they poured earlier didn't move.

Ye Fei and Zhao Gushen took the red wine and nuts back to the bedroom again, and put them on the table again.

However, Ye Fei did not play the movie, but asked Ye Fei, "What do you think Fourth Uncle thinks?"

"What do you think?" Zhao Gushen didn't react.

"To Xiaoyun!" Ye Fei poked him.

At this time, what is he going to do?

Zhao Gushen looked down, not only Ye Feizheng was looking at him with bright eyes.

Even the little guy was looking at him with a pair of bright eyes.

Obviously, the little guy is also very concerned about Li Xiaoyun's happiness.

As for Zhao's theorem, it is definitely not within the concern of the little guy.