551-575

Chapter 551 The male version of the white lotus

"Don't go too far!" Fu Jiaxu said coldly, "I just came to borrow some spices. Why do you scold me like this?"

"During the last game, Ding Ruyun was scolded to death because he didn't lend it to you. How come you don't want to lend it to me?" Fu Jiaxu mocked, "Then don't take fifty steps. Hundred steps of laughter."

Look at it this way, it's all the same, don't scold anyone.

Xue Jieyu said to herself that luckily she hadn't promised him yet.

Of course, he couldn't agree.

Xue Jieyu directly buckled her bag upside down and poured out the contents.

The result was a flashlight, a matchbox with only a few matches left, and not much salt left.

"That's all I have left. If you still want the salt, I can give you a little bit of it, but as you can see, I don't have much salt left." Xue Jieyu said, "As for the spices you mentioned, I It's all used up."

"That's all?" Fu Jiaxu didn't believe it.

Xue Jieyu didn't want to give it to him, so she hid it on purpose!

"You've collected so many spices, and you've used them all at once?" Fu Jiaxu satirized in disbelief, "Then how heavy does your dish taste?"

Xue Jieyu said with a cold face: "Because they are all fresh spices that have not been processed, there are a lot of miscellaneous things. After removing all these, there is very little left that can be used."

"If you don't believe me, do you want me to search the bag for you?" Xue Jieyu turned out all the pockets on her body again, "It is impossible for you to be searched, but I can show you all the pockets. There are no spices hidden on them."

"I said, Fu Jiaxu, are you going too far? Xue Jieyu has already proved herself to this level, and you still don't believe it. Are you here to borrow spices, or are you here to rob? I've never seen anyone who borrowed something so big. To what extent has the temper of yours turned people off?" Ban Ziang couldn't see.

Fu Jiaxu said to Xue Jieyu displeasedly, "If it's gone, it's gone. What are you doing? It seems like I'm cheating on you. Xue Jieyu, I didn't expect you to be quite good at it."

It's really black.

How many days have you been in a relationship with Ye Fei?

I just learned Ye Fei's trick.

"Fuck, the male version of Bailian? I've seen Bailianer a lot, and this is the first time I've seen Bailiancao today." Ba Zhekai pouted and mocked.

Huo Jiarong said to Mi Ruoyun, "Why else do you have such a good relationship with Ding Ruyun? Male and female Bailian, cherish each other."

"Don't go too far!" Fu Jiaxu said angrily, "I was asking Xue Jieyu to borrow it, but I didn't ask you. What have you been beside you all this time? Did I invite you to provoke you?"

Fu Jiaxu felt that he was really innocent.

How could these people work together to bully him!

It's just too deceiving!

No one returned him.

This is in the game, and no one is too lazy to spend time arguing with him in the game.

Mouth battles come and go, and in the end, it's also the car's words, and it's endless.

Who knows, Fu Jiaxu still has the face to go to Ye Fei again.