1201-1225

Chapter 1201 A bit of output burst

"He threw up in the middle of the night last night, and even got on our sofa cushion. I just went to wash the sofa cushion in the morning." Li's mother said, "When he woke up in the morning, he had such a splitting headache that he even had breakfast. Don't eat."

"I was afraid that he would be uncomfortable and would not be able to eat it, so I specially added rapeseed and egg to the clear soup noodles cooked with bone broth for him, and I didn't dare to add the rest of the minced meat to him. He couldn't even eat it. Go down." Mama Li sneered.

"Last night, I dared to say that it depends on the wine of Theorem." Because after seeing the wine of Zhao Theorem, Li's mother was very relieved, so now she doesn't plan to hide from Zhao Theorem at all, she just said it when she thought of it.

"After he woke up this morning, I showed your dad how they got drunk last night. Who will test who?" said Mama Li.

Dad Li: "..."

Honestly, it's really embarrassing.

"Dad, are you feeling better now?" Li Xiaoyun asked again.

"It's much better, you. Mom gave me an antidote and drank some honey. It's much better now." Dad Li said.

Seeing that Dad Li looked good, Li Xiaoyun was relieved.

Li's father whispered to Li's mother: "The elders of the Zhao family will come later. Don't tell them that I drink Zhao's theorem wine. Let his father hear it, and he will not be happy."

Li's mother also whispered: "You also know that this is not kind? What if the law has already been said?"

Dad Li: "..."

Li's mother smiled and said, "It scares you. Anyway, I believe theorem is not such a gossip person."

Zhao Theorem looks so stable, can you handle such a thing?

Dad Li said more truthfully: "If he wants to go to our daughter, he doesn't dare to be so rude."

Li's mother complained: "You can be shy. Anyway, I see the theorem is good. People like Xiaoyun, not you, you can take it easy."

Dad Li pouted, but it's not that he doesn't like Zhao Theorem.

Even those who stole their daughters are not very happy.

Not long after, the second and third elders of the Zhao family came.

Zhao Guxian pushed the wheelchair behind the third old man.

Seeing them, Li's father and Li's mother hurriedly got up.

"The old man, the old lady, the third old man."

After the introduction of Zhao Theorem, Li's father and Li's mother took the initiative to say hello.

The third old man heard that the name of Zhao Theorem just now turned out to be uncle and aunt, and immediately said: "What uncle and aunt are called, it's too foreign. They are about to get engaged, call them parents!"

Dad Li: "..."

Mama Li: "..."

I thought there was only one old lady Zhao in the Zhao family.

I didn't expect that, is that all?

Zhao Theorem exclaimed fluently: "Dad, Mom."

Li's father and Li's mother couldn't bear it.

The third old man waved to Li Xiaoyun again: "Xiaoyun."

"Master." Li Xiaoyun called out.

"Look, the theorems have been changed, you still haven't changed?" The third old man said with a smile.