1176-1200

Chapter 1176 But what did my fourth uncle do wrong?

Ye Fei laughed when she heard it.

Ye Dezhang really dared to think about it.

Ye Dezhang is an honest man, and he never dared to think about things that he couldn't reach or was too far from him.

Ye Dezhang felt that it was unrealistic, and people still had to be down-to-earth.

But I don't know since when, Ye Dezhang was influenced by Xu Huizhen and Ye Ning, and it changed.

"Dad, I don't know where you heard it, it caused a misunderstanding." Ye Fei explained, "I didn't introduce Xiaoyun to know my fourth uncle. Think about it, Xiaoyun is my best friend, and she is with my fourth uncle. Together, I have to call her Fourth Aunt in the future, isn't that messing up the generations? She is still Xiao Mo's mother. Xiao Mo can't call her Fourth Grandma?"

"It's true that my fourth uncle met Xiaoyun, and he fell in love with him. I am a junior, and I have no right to interfere with my fourth uncle's feelings, right? So, the cause and effect of this must be changed. It is not me who introduced them. They know each other, but after they know each other, my fourth uncle likes it, but I can't object."

"This..." Ye Dezhang thought of Xu Huizhen's words again, and said again, "Even so, at least give Ning Ning a chance to get to know your fourth uncle. Your fourth uncle hasn't seen her yet. Ning is excellent, if your fourth uncle sees her, maybe..."

"I like it too?" Ye Fei said it directly for Ye Dezhang.

"Dad, you can see that your daughter is good everywhere. It's understandable. But what did my fourth uncle do wrong, if he has to be pressed on the head, he will definitely like Ye Ning?" Ye Fei mocked.

"Why is it called wrong? What did you say?" Ye Dezhang was not very happy.

"My fourth uncle is a good man who has never been in love, not only because of his high vision, but also because of his cleanliness. He insists on his pursuit until now, not to find someone to sleep with an old man for money and be the third The person who gave birth to a son and abandoned his own flesh and blood. Then he hooked up with the rich second generation, trying to cling to the powerful woman?"

"I don't mean to look down on a woman with rich emotional experience, but Ye Ning doesn't call it rich emotional experience, it's to accompany and sleep with rich experience. And active and passive are not the same. Being forced to make people sympathize, but she takes the initiative I did it, but I couldn't evoke any sympathy."

"So I said, what did my fourth uncle do wrong to ask Ye Ning to be a pick-up man?" Ye Fei said unceremoniously, "You think she is excellent, but neither I nor the entire Zhao family think she is. excellent."

"How can you say that about your sister!" Ye Dezhang blushed.

She thought Ye Ning was excellent.

But after Ye Fei said this and summed up Ye Ning's past glorious achievements, Ye Dezhang listened to his face burning hot.

"What I've summed up is the facts." Ye Fei said unmoved.

Ye Dezhang opened his mouth and wanted to refute.

"You just said that the Zhao family doesn't like her, that's not right." Ye Dezhang couldn't help saying.

Ye Ning is clearly with Zhao Guqing.

Zhao Guqing is the Zhao family, and he likes Ye Ning very much.

Ye Fei knew very well about Ye Ning and Zhao Guqing.