1276-1300

Chapter 1276 I don't want you to go alone again

The little guy followed Ye Fei to the guest room upstairs.

Change clothes and make up over there.

When the show was about to start, someone came to call Ye Fei.

The little guy hurriedly followed Ye Fei to the banquet hall.

Just the tossing back and forth like this, the little guy is tired enough.

"Xiao Fei, it's really hard for you today." The little guy said with emotion.

Ye Fei was carrying the skirt, and someone behind her was helping her carry it.

But she still needs to lift it up by herself in the front, so it is convenient to walk.

Therefore, there is no way to hold the little guy's hand.

Hearing the little guy say this, Ye Fei burst into laughter: "It's only this time in a lifetime. If you're tired, get tired. Even though you're tired, you're still very happy."

Just as he was talking, he walked to the door of the banquet hall.

The staff of the wedding team said to the little guy, "Xiao Mo, I want you to go in first."

"Here, this is a flower basket." The staff handed the flower basket to Xiao Mo, "You will spread the flowers while you walk. Don't worry about running out of flowers."

The staff explained with a smile: "We have calculated that the flowers in the flower basket are enough to cover the red carpet, so you can spread it. All the way to Dad, sprinkle all the petals, and then you go down with the flower basket. Can."

"An uncle will take over the flower basket. You can give it to him and return to your position." The staff member said, "In this way, your task is completed."

"Okay!" The little guy patted his chest, "I understand everything, and it's guaranteed to be done properly."

The staff who lifted the back skirt for Ye Fei was also a little girl.

I have a boyfriend but not married yet.

Seeing that Xiao Mo is so cute and smart, I couldn't help but want to get married, so I quickly gave birth to such a cute little guy.

The flower baskets are made of plastic and look like bamboo weaving.

You can't see it without looking carefully.

Therefore, it has no weight and is very light.

In addition, the petals inside do not account for much weight, so the little guy holds it with little effort.

The door opened, and the little guy went in first.

He walked on the red carpet by himself, without any stage fright.

The banquet hall is huge.

He was a small person, and he was inconspicuous in the banquet hall.

But he is now walking in the center.

The red carpet looks extraordinarily wide, and the road is extraordinarily long.

Especially when compared with his small figure, it is more obvious.

At this moment, the guests are sitting on both sides of the red carpet.

Everyone fell silent, without saying a word, all eyes focused on the little guy.

The little guy blushed, still somewhat nervous.

But he still took a step calmly and sprinkled a hand of petals.