351-375

Chapter 351 This is the man you like

"The woman is so obvious that it would be too fake for the man to say that he doesn't know. But since he knows, has he made a statement to you?" Ye Fei asked.

This question directly hit Feng Erya's soul.

Feng Erya was about to cry in a hurry: "I told you all, I don't know what you are talking about! You can't understand human words, right?"

As if Ye Fei didn't hear her words, she turned to ask Rong Jingyan, "Rong Jingyan, I'll ask you, do you know that Feng Erya likes you?"

"I..." Rong Jingyan hesitated, "I..."

He knew it, of course he knew it.

Feng Erya's condition was indeed a big temptation for him.

The reason why he never took a stand is because he hasn't made up his mind yet.

Feng Erya was spoiled as a wayward little princess.

If he is with Feng Erya, he has to endure Feng Erya's temper.

After all, the current situation is that women are weak and men are weak.

For many things, he had to count on Feng Erya.

Going with Feng Erya, he seems to be about to become a child.

Everything is up to the Feng family. As a man, he can't raise his head.

He is still more traditional.

Male qiáng, female weak.

He needs the right to speak and status, and he doesn't want to see the face of Yue Zhang's family.

Considering these, he did not agree.

Moreover, Rong Jingyan's confidence in doing this is still due to Feng Erya's love for him.

Feng Erya wouldn't give up, that's why he dared to hang like this.

He would not respond to Feng Erya easily until he found a better one.

That's why he didn't dare to reject her directly.

When Feng Erya does some intimate behavior, he will play stupid.

After meeting Ye Fei yesterday, Rong Jingyan found out that Ye Fei was the right person for him.

Originally had a crush on Ye Fei in high school.

With this kind of feeling as the basis, Ye Fei's situation also matched him.

Home is in the city of industry.

The family is an ordinary family, and there is no such thing as a weak one.

If I really want to say, his family should be a little more powerful than Ye Fei's family.

Both of them are strong enough in their own abilities.

He is a doctor and Ye Fei is a famous food blogger.

Ye Fei's income is very high, and it is enough for the two to live together.

Not to tip the pressure on him.

The conditions of the two are just right.

Who knows, Ye Fei is actually involved with Zhao Gushen, and she has a son.

Maybe Zhao Gushen doesn't care, people who are rich may not marry Ye Fei.

Don't look at what Ye Fei said just now, she is going with her boyfriend on the premise of getting married.