1326-1353 END

Chapter 1326

Aunt Lin and the aunt of the third old man are making dumplings with fillings.

Butler Hong took the housekeeper of the third old man's house to post happy words at home.

Younger guards were sent outside.

Paste the happy word on the manhole cover.

At the age of the third old man, he usually goes to bed around 9 o'clock.

But now, the third old man is not sleepy at all, so he can't stay up all night.

It was 8 o'clock when Zhao Gushen and Xiao Mo left home.

The traffic jam in city B is quite severe at night.

It is no exaggeration to say that if you are out for dinner.

Driving home from a restaurant, even in the city, being stuck for two hours is a common occurrence.

So at 9:30, Zhao Gushen and Xiao Mo finally got out of the struggling traffic jam and arrived at the third old man's house.

"Grandpa, grandma, grandpa third!" The little stranger had just entered the door before he showed up, and shouted while changing his shoes at the entrance.

"Little Mo!" As soon as the old man heard the voice, he immediately came to the entrance with excitement.

It turned out that there was Zhao Gushen behind Xiao Mo.

"Why are you here?" It's enough for the little one to come, but the older ones don't have to come.

Zhao Gushen: "..."

This old man is so realistic and ruthless now.

"Xiao Fei is going to accompany her mother." Xiao Mo, who is very familiar with the way, opened the shoe cabinet and took out his little slippers.

This is specially prepared by the third old man for Xiao Mo, and it is placed in the shoe cabinet. Xiao Mo can wear it anytime he comes.

"I'm bored at home with my dad, so I'll come here." The little guy explained after changing his slippers.

"Come here to be lively and lively." Zhao Gushen said.

Zhao Theorem is also there, just waiting to leave early tomorrow morning.

The old man understood as soon as he heard it.

The last time Zhao Gushen went back to the old house, it was also because Ye Fei was not there.

"Look at how promising you are." The old man despised Zhao Gushen.

Ye Fei was away from home all night, look at how uncomfortable he is!

Zhao Gushen didn't care about the contempt of the old man at all.

Aren't the old man and the old lady together all day long?

He didn't know if he couldn't be separated for a moment when he was young.

He hadn't been born yet.

When he made a sound, the second old man was also an old husband and wife.

And you can't tell your grandson about yourself, can you?

But although no one has said it, even if he is old now, the old man has always said that he doesn't care about the old lady, and he is always arguing, but he always listens to the old lady.

Zhao Gushen knew that even though the old man pretended to be powerful on the surface, he was actually afraid of himself.

"Anyway, I'm doing makeup, I admit it generously." Zhao Gushen said while looking at the old man.