476-500

Chapter 476 Ding Ruyun, don't you think so?

"So, my ingredients were destroyed, or, when everyone came to inspect the ingredients, someone took advantage of the chaos and destroyed my ingredients after I finished the inspection." Ye Fei said, "Either, it was after we left. , to the middle of the time when I just came in, destroying my ingredients."

"In the former possibility, you suspect the players. In the latter possibility, the object of your suspicion is the staff of the competition team. The second possibility is too broad." , "It would take a long time to deal with it now. And now, we are broadcasting live."

"Yeah." Before Ye Fei could reply, Ding Ruyun seemed to be impatient to speak, "Also, your shark fins are broken, but it doesn't mean that they were made by humans. Shark fins soaked in warm water are easy to make. Broken, and if you are not careful when you take it, it may shatter."

Ye Fei raised her eyebrows with a smile that was not a smile, which made Ding Ruyun feel a little guilty.

"I only said that my ingredients were damaged, but I didn't seem to say which ingredients were damaged, right?" Ye Fei looked at Ding Ruyun mockingly, "So, how do you know that the shark fin was damaged?"

Ding Ruyun panicked for a while, and then heard Ye Fei ask the others, "Did you hear what kind of ingredients I said was destroyed just now?"

So, what else do other people not know?

Everyone looked at Ding Ruyun with contempt.

Unexpectedly, Ding Ruyun, conscious of his incompetence, destroyed Ye Fei's ingredients in an attempt to win the game!

Yang Guangyi and Dai Kaixun didn't think it was strange at all.

This Ding Ruyun really can do anything.

Yang Guangyi said loudly: "No, you didn't say which ingredient was destroyed just now."

Others really didn't notice it just now, but when I think about it now, I immediately notice that Ye Fei just said that the ingredients were destroyed, and really didn't say what kind of ingredients were destroyed.

"I'm also very strange, Ye Fei didn't say, how did you know Ding Ruyun?" Dai Kaixun asked sarcastically.

Ding Ruyun's face changed, and she reluctantly put away the panic on her face, and immediately said: "I just checked it. Ye Fei said that her ingredients were damaged, so I took a look. I found that in her ingredients, except for The shark fins were broken and the other ingredients were intact.”

"Really? Did you really watch it?" Ye Fei sneered, "Then why don't we take a look at the live broadcast? Let's see if you have watched it?"

"Oh, by the way, since there is a camera in this ingredients room, when our players came to check the ingredients, they should have recorded the footage. See if someone was doing things at that time. If not, then it is the first time. There are two possibilities, if there is, it will be easier. Isn't it?" Ye Fei chuckled lightly.

"Ding Ruyun, don't you think so?" Ye Fei asked coldly.

"How do I know, I didn't do it, Ye Fei, don't wrong people! Your own ingredients are broken, and you can't finish your cooking as expected, don't take me out." Ding Ruyun said.

"Ah!" Ye Fei clapped her hands, "I forgot to tell you something."

Ding Ruyun was surprised, what tricks Ye Fei was doing!

"Actually, I don't even use shark fins in my cooking," Ye Fei said.

Chapter 477

"I've never used shark fins in cooking. Shark fins are only cruel to sharks. But for our consumption, there is no benefit. The nutrients that can be absorbed by shark fins are better than eating an egg." Ye Fei said, "So, I won't choose such precious but useless ingredients just for gimmicks."