376-400

Chapter 376 Revealing Exam Questions (2 Chapters in One)

Ye Fei carefully skimmed off all the oil, leaving only the clear and delicious soup. After changing the fire to a low heat, he added the chopped coconut meat into the soup.

Added cordyceps flower and wolfberry.

While it was being simmered, Ye Fei cut off the tip of the prawn, the tip of the prawn, which was easy to prick the hands, and the prawn Xu, and then removed the prawn line and placed it on a plate.

Ye Fei skillfully pried open the shell of the oyster, cut out the oyster meat and put it back into the shell of the oyster.

Finally, chop the millet peppers and sand ginger and place them in three small dipping bowls.

Squeeze in lime juice, add a little fish sauce, light soy sauce, and finally scoop out a small spoonful of jī soup, put it in a dipping bowl, and mix the dipping ingredients evenly.

Dinner was so simple and neat.

When Ye Fei thought of making this, she thought it was simple and delicious.

In this cold night, eating a hot pot, just thinking about it, your body will warm up.

In addition, after a tiring day today, and making complicated dishes at night, I really feel a little tired.

However, she ate outside at noon, and she didn't want to eat outside food at night.

It's like cooking food for Zhao Gushen and Xiao Mo.

This coconut jī pot is just right.

Although simple, the ingredients are rich and nutritious, and it warms the body and stomach.

Ye Fei stuck her head out of the kitchen and saw Zhao Gushen and Xiao Mo sitting side by side on the carpet.

Zhao Gushen tidied up the coffee table, vacated a large space, and played Lego slowly on the coffee table.

"Zhao Gushen." Ye Fei called out.

As soon as he heard Ye Fei's call, Zhao Gushen immediately dropped Xiao Mo and sprinted in front of Ye Fei: "What? Is there something I can do?"

Ye Fei said in her heart why this man is so cute!

What did he just want to help her with?

"It's all ready, it's time to eat." Ye Fei said with a smile, "However, there is something that really needs your help."

"You said." Zhao Gushen said immediately.

"Just to help take this pot of coconuts out." Ye Fei said.

When Zhao Gushen heard it, it turned out to be such a simple thing.

Go to Gan quickly.

Ye Fei took the induction cooker and placed it on the dining table first.

Zhao Gushen put the coconut pot on the induction cooker, turned on the induction cooker, and let the soup boil slowly.

Before Ye Fei could say anything, Zhao Gushen brought out all the remaining ingredients to be scalded and placed them around the pot.

Here, Ye Fei is urging Xiao Mo: "Xiao Mo, go wash your hands and eat."

The little guy immediately put down the Lego in his hand, washed his hands obediently, and sat down.

I smelled the fragrance of coconut jī pan just now.

With the deliciousness of jī soup and the sweet fragrance of coconut.

Ye Fei first scooped a small bowl of jī soup for Xiao Mo.