526-550

Chapter 526 Less than a hundred people, that's all?

This kind of detriment to others, Shi Jiumei really loves it too much.

Moreover, it is easier to take the initiative by concealing some things, some details, and having more information in hand that the other party does not have.

Shi Jiumei was not a philanthropist, she told Xu Huizhen and Ye Ning everything she knew.

She's sure to keep something for herself.

The matter of Zhao Gushen was the most crucial thing about Ye Fei.

If you hide it, you naturally have to hide the most crucial point.

Ye Fei thought that there is a high probability that Sister Shi Jiu would not say anything about Zhao Gushen.

It may be the meaning of holding the pits on both sides.

What Shi Jiumei wants is that Ye Fei fights with Xu Huizhen and Ye Ning and becomes entangled.

It wasn't to really let Xu Huizhen and Ye Ning take advantage of Zhao Gushen.

It's true that the people who know you best are probably your enemies.

Ye Fei guessed Shi Jiumei's thoughts pretty well.

"So, on Saturday's game day, I have to ask you to let people watch." Ye Fei said.

Zhao Gushen raised his eyebrows: "You're polite again, aren't you? We two, what are you talking about, please?"

Ye Fei nodded with a smile, and said directly: "Sister Shi Jiu doesn't know where I live, so I can't tell them. If my parents want to see me, the fastest way may be to go to the game on Saturday."

"Maybe they will go to the backstage to find me through Shi Jiumei, or block me at the entrance of the competition. However, there are many entrances to the competition, and it is difficult for them to determine where I will leave. Therefore, the probability of choosing to block me at the entrance of the competition is not very high. ."

"The most likely way is to go directly to the backstage through Shi Jiumei." Ye Fei said to Zhao Gushen, "I can't see them until I know if they know our relationship."

"I have to determine how much they know about my situation before I can deal with it." Ye Fei said, "I must not be in a weak position."

"So, during the game, you have to keep people watching. Every entrance and exit of the arena, as well as every road that leads to the backstage, have to be watched. Before that, I can't see They." Ye Fei said.

"Don't worry." Zhao Gushen did not delay, and immediately arranged it.

Most of the Zhao family's own bodyguards are retired special forces personnel, as well as retired secret guards from the Lanshan compound.

But these people are English in English.

Other families in the eight major families are also showing signs.

So there can't be too many people in each family.

There were less than 100 people in each house.

The rest are professional bodyguards.

But in the eyes of the eight major families, they are not professional enough compared to the people from the Lanshan compound.

Therefore, they were all trained and improved by the dark guards who were discharged from the Arashiyama compound.

Fortunately, Zhao Gushen didn't say this idea.

Otherwise, people will hear it, and you won't have to take a breath?